Chapter 14

Jimin POV

After buying the tickets for her, i turned around to gave her the tickets but she was gone. I sighed and looked for her. Fuck! I couldn't find her any where. I looked outside the park and saw someone was kidnapping a girl. That girl was familiar. Wait! It's Naera! I quickly ran to them but i was too late. They already drove off.

I sprint my way towards my car and followed them as fast as i could. They noticed that they were being followed by a fast car, they began to race. I step on the fuel pedal hard. I called Jungkook for help and told him what's going on. I was getting near them. I pressed the fuel pedal hard and shift the wheel so i was beside them. I looked at Naera and she was crying in fear. Crying for help. I'm coming..Naera.

Naera POV

Jimin was looking at me with an intense yet worried look. My vision was blur because of the tears that was pooling in my eyes.

"Shit! This bodyguard interrupted our work! Nick! Shoot him away" the driver said. The guy beside me who names nick, did as told. He pulled out a gun and opened the car window. He started to shoot towards Jimin car's window. My heart was beating fast at the thought of fear that he would get hurt.  I thought of something to stop him. My hands were tied together followed by my legs. My mouth was covered by a large grey tape.  I looked around in the car and my eyes fell on the driver. If i could distract the driver, maybe i could get the guy's attention!

I moved a bit closer to the driver and started to make some noise to get his attention. He turned to looked at me with an annoying face. Our face was close which gave me an opportunity to hit him. I back my head a bit and i brought my head back to meet his nose and KREK! i broke his nose! Some blood oozing out from his nostril.

Like i planned, i got nick's attention and the car lose control as the driver was still groaning in pain and lost focus on the road.

"This girl!" nick shouted and push me back to the seat and trying to help the driver but he was too late. We crash into a tree and he was flew to the front. I opened my eyes which was close early, i looked around and saw the driver was unconscious. Nick was flew to the front and broke the front window.

The last thing i knew before everything became blank was, someone was calling my name. It sounds very worried. The way the of the person tone calls my name sounds very worried. Was it Jimin? Is he worried about me? Or is it just the voice comes out from my head?

Jimin POV

After the car lose control and crash into a big tree, i quickly went out from my vehicle and ran towards the car. I called out Naera's name and found her at the back seat unconsciously. Blood was coming out from her head. I guess because her hair was covering the spot of the injuries. My heart was beating like crazy as this situation was familiar to me. I quickly get her out and make my way towards my car. I lay her down on the back seat. "Hold on".

I drove fast and furiously on the road towards the hospital. I kept looking at Naera through the rear mirror which was reflexing her unconscious body for every 10 minutes.

As soon as we were there, i quickly get out from the car and get Naera. I was carrying her bridal styled and asking for help from the doctors and the nurse. Seriously like a mad man.

After the doctor examine her, the doctor said that she was fine and nothing serious. Just a quick bandage around her head to stop the blood and she can go home. I was relief to hear such a good news. She was fine. Nothing too critical.

The two bastard has been caught by the cops. I was thinking who might be hired them and kidnap her?. So far, she has no enemies except. That boy! What was his name again? Yungji? Yingyang? Youngle? Youngjae? Yes! Youngjae! That bastard is going to pay!