Chapter 22

Naera POV

The next day, i was eating breakfast in the dining room, alone. Then, dad came and sat on the chair next to me. He clear his throat and greet me.

"Good morning, Naera"

"Morning, dad!" I said cheerfully while spreading the blueberry jam on my piece of bread.

"So yesterday, Joohyuk propose you?" Dad asked out of nowhere. Why so sudden? How did he know?

"Yes?"

"And you said no?" Dad glare at me.

"Dad, i have my reason"

"Why? Why can't you just accept him?"

"Dad, i don't love him!"

"You can love him after the marriage" dad easily suggested

"No, i already have someone else in mind. Also, he wants to purpose someone else!" I said try to sound calm as possible.

"I don't care! I don' want to know who you love nor him! All i want to know is, you and him are married!" He started to yell.

"Dad, please, trust me! My choice will be perfect. Not only he can make me happy, he can protect me too! Believe me, please. This once. It's my future. Let me set my path" i begged.

"Naera.."

"I want to be like you and mom. Living a happy life with your own choice of spouse. Not under arrangement,force but Love. Let me feel all of that, please" i said again which made him quiet.

"Fine..but let me meet him first!" He firmly said. I hugged my dad and whispered thank you. I broke the hug and we enjoyed our breakfast.

Not long, Hyungsik oppa called me and asked if dad was home. I said yes and he said that he wants him to meet someone special. I told him to bring that person to a dinner tonight. He agreed and we set the time.

"Dad, oppa said he wants to bring someone special tonight and have a dinner together" i inform

"Alright then. Tell the maids to cook something special tonight" i nodded.

Later that night, we were waiting for Hyungsik oppa to bring the special person. The dinner weren't serve yet. After few minutes of waiting, the main door was opened by the maid and revealed Hyungsik oppa and a girl?.

"Hi, we're sorry for coming late. There was a busy traffic" he said while walking near us.

"So Hyungsik, would you mind introduce this pretty lady to us?"Dad said.

"Ahh..Right! Dad, Naera meet my future wife, Park Seul" He introduces the lady. She smile sweetly and stretch her hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Seul" Dad said with a pleasant smile.

"Nice to meet you, Unnie" i said with the sweetest smile.

"You're Naera? I'm glad that i finally meet you. You know, your brother always talks about you to me and kind of makes me eager to meet his wonderful sister. I'm surprise that your brother told the truth about you." She said and made me flutter.

"Thank you. Hyungsik oppa never told you about us but we guess he wasn't ready to tell us anything. You look beautiful unnie. No wonder why my brother likes you" i said and she blushed.

"Alright! Let's have some dinner everyone" Dad suggested and we all walked towards the dining table. The maids serve the dinner.

The dinner was fun. We were chattering and all. She was nice and i think they were perfect together. I hope she's the one to make my brother happy.