not an update

Before i continue everything that i want to say, i just want to let you know that i'm sorry for not updating.

Anyways, recently, i heard the news about Jonghyun who was a member of shinee as you all readers know and also your idol. 

I don't stan SHINee but i do feel sad about whatever happened to him. Who would be happy if someone's dead? Only psychos do.  I'm writing this to let you know that i sympathize about what has he been gone through. If any of you readers gone through the same situations, just open up to someone and let the burden on your shoulder lessen.

His death left lesson to all who been through a lot. Struggles, depression, bullies, and etc. Don't harm yourself. That doesn't make any difference in your life at all. All you get is more pain. To ease the pain,  you need someone. Someone who can be there for you, support you. I know there's a lot of fake friends now. But don't mind them. Your parents always there. They don't understand you? Busy with work?  Make them understand, make time.

I know you probably thinking, it's easy for me to say it. Yes it is easy. But doing it,  it's like you want to jump from a building and expect someone to catch you and there is always will. People care about you.

For Jonghyun, he's been through a lot as an idol. A star to all of his fans, shawols. He blame himself because he couldn't do better for his fans. He disappointed of himself. Despise himself for being the worst. And someone needs to tell him that's he is perfect. He done well. He deserve better.

He committed suicide, that's what i heard. It's too late now to say that we love him for what he is. But it's never to late to pray for his peaceness in the after life.

His death was yesterday and i was shocked. I didn't show it but i was like "SERIOUSLY?!!" So i checked on social medias and yes. I didn't shed any tears. Death is no disgrace. He left with honour. It's time for him to be free from all the depression, struggles.

To all readers, love yourself as BTS album says

Stay strong, stay safe, love yourself. Remember your loved ones, the one's who loves you, needs you. Don't be selfish.

XXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXX