ATTENTION READERS

Hello!! This it's me the author. I have something to tell you reader but i'm going to apologise because this is not an update. Sorry for making you disappointed.

Anyways, i'm writing this to tell you that i'm sorry for not updating for this book. I became more busier plus next week is i have an exam so i need to study and fail "))) But I'll try to pass anyways :))). So i hope you reader wait a little bit an enjoy other book first while waiting for me to update.

As an author, i'm asking readers to vote and comment please. It would make me happy and feel like wanting to update and write more stories. I'm sorry if i'm asking too much but for me, i'm not. Just press the star button and swipe for the next chapter. And repeat isn't that easy? You won't lose your energy nor money. It's simple as 1 2 3. Maybe my stories aren't that good so that's why you ain't voting. If that's the problem then I'll try my best to make it better.

So, please vote and read. That would mean alot to me. I'm sorry again for not updating and sorry for the broken grammar and vocab. English isn't my first language after all but i still in progress of learning it. So thank you for reading and please go check out my other stories if you haven't check them out. They are short story.

Wish me luck guys for my exam and thank you also sorry again.
Bye readers. See you when i see you~

XXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXX