Chapter 3

Naera POV

I'm in trouble! Why am i having a bad luck today?! First i sprained my ankle then My bodyguard just left me alone here now them! Sara please be quick! "H-hey!" i stutter a bit.

"Well well..what should we do with you hmm?" he bent and looked at me. I felt like crying but i hold it in.

"You..you know..i didn't mean it right?" i hesitated to smile.

"Guys..let's bring her to our place" when he said 'our' he turned his gaze to me. I gulped. His friends started to pick me up

"Let go of me!" i tried to escape from their grip. They were too strong. Help me please! Somebody!

"LET HER DOWN!!"  a deep voice shouted.

Jimin POV

After i left her i went to Jungkook who was waiting in the car. Actually just for a while. For 2 minutes. I just ask Jungkook to looked out for her with me. We weren't far from her. We saw everything. She got up and tried to walk, called someone and this scene. A group of boys came to her. I thought she called them but the looked on her face was so shocked. Afraid and scared.

"Hyung, We better help her!!" Jungkook raise his voice a bit. I didn't showed any reaction. "Hyung?" He shook my hand few times.

"Wait for awhile" finally i talked.

"What? But she's in trouble!" Still shaking  my arm. Until we saw the group of boys was trying to pick her up and she was trying to escape.

"Let's Go!" we ran towards her.

"LET HER DOWN!!" i shouted. They all stopped and looked at us. We both walked towards their direction. She looked relief. At least she wasn't hurt.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?!" One of the boy shouted at us. Guess their boss.

"WE ARE HER BODYGUARD SO GET LOST!" I shouted again. But they weren't scared instead they laughed and scoffing. Funny?

We stopped walking and i looked at him with a death stare. How dare he laughed at us! We protected so many VIPS , Prime Minister and other important people. They finally stopped "Done laughing and wasting energy kids?" i pressed the word 'Kids'

"KIDS?! WE'RE TEENAGERS! UNCLE!!" They called me Uncle?! I'm still young!!!

"Let's see if you are" I provoke them. He scoffed and ordered his friends to put her down. They were getting ready to fight and so were we.

"There's many of us and there's only two of you!" he stated.

"Well let's see if many of you can manage the both of us" i pressed the  word 'Many'.

"GET THEM!!" The leader of the group shouted and the Kids started to attack us.

Naera POV

After they putted me down, they started to fight. I was a bit shocked and more! First. He came second. He save me third. They are fighting each other. Youngjae was right. There were many of them and only two of them. I was a bit worried. Then i heard a honk and someone calling my name

"Naera! Jump in!!" It was Sara! I gathered my strength and got up. I walked quickly towards her. I bear the pain and success!. I'm in the car! "What happen?!" she asked while looking at the fighting scene.

"I'll tell you later! Let's go!!" She obeyed and drove off to her house.

"Who are they?" she asked after we far from the scene.

"My bodyguards" i said and ended with a sigh. Her eyes widened and looked at me "YAH!! focus on the road Granny!" i teased and she turned back to front.

"You better tell me what happen!" she said firmly and i just agreed. I don't have enough energy to argue. I kept quiet the whole ride.

I told her from A to Z about what happen this morning until the fight scene. She kept shocking and widening her eyes.

"Wow! Is your ankle okay now?" she asked in worried tone.

"A bit" i looked at the ceiling and still thinking of them. Are they okay? Did they beat them all? Are they still alive? Am i going to get scold again? Are they going to leave me? Until a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Naera!!" i looked at her and giggles innocently. "we should go to the clinic now!" She said firmly. She looks like on of the Commander in the Soldier movie.

"Ne, Arraseo!" she helped me to get up and into her car.

"Your sprained is getting worst. Why didn't head to the clinic right after you got this sprained?" well..i can't tell her the truth.

"I..I" i don't know what to say

"We were in the middle of camping trip and she got this sprained when we were trying to find our way out of the woods. So, it took us more time" Sara lied. She's a pretty good liar. The Doctor nodded and putted some cream and gave me a medicine.

"If it's getting worst just go to the Hospital right away!" she advised and we nodded. After that, we went home. Sara's home because I want to. I don't want to see their faces when i get home. I'll get nagged by my Dad and Hyungsik Oppa.

"Are you sure that you are staying here today?" Sara asked.

"Well, yeah" i said with full confidence and calm.

"Have you told your Father?" this is what makes me felt right dying right now.

"Not yet" she sighed

"You better tell him" i understand that she was worried that i might get scold again by my father.

"I will" so i lied. I won't actually. Maybe this is the opportunity to get them fired!  I looked at her and tried to hide my mischievous smile.

Jimin POV

After she left with her friend without us knowing, we won the fight but we felt like we lost! Hello! The 'Princess' is gone now! We might get scold by our boss. We were so done! I'm going to kill that girl if we ever met again! Of course we will! I worked with them. My job is too protected her and that's mean be with her always! All the time!

"Hyung..what now? She's gone!" Jungkook is now looking worried .

"I know. It's okay, i'll be responsible for this" i said and leaving Jungkook there. Aishh!! She putted us too much trouble today! Are we going to survive until our last day of protecting her?! I am so hating her!!!

We arrived at the big mansion. I breath and calm my self. I tried to think an idea to lied. Still keeping the cool expression so  Mr. Kim won't suspicious about something. I was wrong. He was waiting in front of the doorway. I don't actually know who is he waiting for wether it's us or the 'princess'. "Sir" i called him to get his attention

"Where's Naera?" i thought Mr. Kim coming back home late today? Right! I know what to say!

"She said she was sleeping over her friend's house today because she thought you were going to be home late?" I lied. I just hope he believes me.

"Really? How can you tell?" i gulped

"We send her until front door of her friend's house! It was a girl!" Jungkook quickly covered us! Nice!

"Well...okay then" with that he left! We release a relief sighed and massage our chest.

"That was close!" he explained.

"I know right" i agreed.

"But hyung..what if she doesn't come back?" Jungkook asked.

"She will or she'll gets it!" i said in serious tone. I mean it!

XXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXX

Sorry for the lame story. I hope you enjoy this part and please leave your vote and comments! I appreciate it so much! I am very sorry for the wrong spelling and broken english ")))  See you on the next chapter! :)))