Chapter 4 - Dragon?

There were tears of joy filling my eyes. I ran towards Jessica full speed and hugged her, making sure not to crush her fragile bones. Jessica pounced on me licking my face repeatedly, I move my head side to side, trying to avoid the licking fest. Everyone is staring at us, They're eyebrows raised in question. Vilkas is just shaking his head laughing. I stand up and Jessica is jumping back and forth, " Hey girl! " I cheer. " JAZMINE! " she calls out. Although she is in wolf form, we can still understand what she is saying. I pat her head and she sits down with her tail wagging. " I think we have to go sit with our clans though, " I explain. Her tail stops wagging and she nods her head. I skip back to my seat beside Vilkas and another clan walks in. The necromancers, Hooded figures. Not the ones that were with me during my transformation though. They're all the same size pretty much. One is shorter. My eyebrow raises. She looks straight at me and smiles. Her eyes are purple, And shes indian. Aneesha? No... It can't be... She starts freaking out and covering her mouth to keep from screaming my name. " JAZ- " she yells. It's Aneesha!

          I smile really wide, and wave. Her eyes widen when she see's my fangs. Her jaw drops in surprise. She mouths towards me, ' your a vampire? ' I nod. The necromancers take they're seats.The next group walks in. The Valkyrie. They're helmets are made of gold, and they're amulets have a white jewl on it. A war dress falls from the shoulders of the women, with boots weighted down with iron. The men had chest plates crafted out of bronze. The leg guards are decorated with emeralds around the knee's. But the outfits didn't grab my attention. Its the 5 foot wings sprouting from they're backs. For the women, the wings were a bright blue. And for the men they're wings were white. I see someone who has hair that falls just past her shoulders and pitch black. Her eyes are big and brown! It's Carter!

           After about 5 other groups, We all settled down. The supernatural leader stands behind the podium, But I noticed something different about him. Vilkas leans over towards me and whispers in my ear. " He's a hybrid between vampire and werewolf. thats the reason why he's the leader. He's older than everyone here. As experienced as he is, there comes a time where the role has to be passed down. " I nod to everyting he says and the supernatural leader speaks. " WE WELCOME THE NEW MEMBERS OF THE SUPERNATURAL CLANS! THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS PLEASE COME UP AND RECIEVE YOUR AWARD! " My palms get sweaty, and my heart races. " JAZMINE, JESSICA, CARTER, AND ANEESHA CAN YOU PLEASE COME ON DOWN! " We all stand and walk up at the same time. Carter folds her wings so they don't hit anyone and Jessica trots up there. Aneesha floats in mid air, while I walk normally to the podium. We all line up to the right of the braziers and he calls our names one by one. " Carter. " Carter walks up smiling and shakes his hand, flexing her wings, and takes her reward and thanks him. " Aneesha. " Aneesha floats up and removes her hood, and shakes his hand and recieves her award. " Jessica. " Jessica trots towards him and he places her reward in her mouth and pats her head, Jessica's tail wags in the process. " Jazmine. "

          I nervously walk up to him. He towers 2 feet above me and I examine his features, He has wings on his back, But they wern't white. They were a dark green colour. His skin was pale and his eyes white like the moon. He wears plate armour on his chest and legs. On his feet he wears bronze boots. He extends his hand towards me, And I shake his hand. His hands were soft, but firm. My award was rolled up with a string wrapped around it to hold it closed. I stand beside my friends and all I hear is loud thundering claps coming from the audience. When everyone quiets down the leader speaks again. " WE HAVE A QUEST FOR THESE YOUNG LADIES. " My head snaps towards him immediately in wonder. " THERE HAS BEEN REPORT OF A DRAGON SIGHTING IN SILVERGLADE. " My mouth hangs open, and my friends are shaking in fear. " THESE 4 LADIES ARE GOING TO KILL IT! " Everyone gasps... Including me.