Chapter 7 - Dragonslayer

After we docked at the supernatural palace, we walked towards the palace. There were two rows of people on either side of us, cheering our names. Walking up the steps, and into the palace the clans were waiting there for us. " AAAH THERE ARE THE FIVE NOW. " The supernatural leader yells above everyone else's mindless chatter. Each clan started to settle down and sit in they're seats. We all walk up to the front of the palace and wait until the leader gives us our instructions. " THESE FIVE MANAGED TO TAKE DOWN A DRAGON THAT WAS ATTACKING SILVERGLADE. WELL DONE. " We all smile at eachother and I kick the ground out of nervousness. " I HAVE A REWARD FOR YOU ALL. " We walk up the steps, standing beside the podium.

          Everyone claps they're hands in our honor, and the supernatural leader raises his hand to quiet everyone down. " I PRESENT TO YOU, THIS ARMOUR. CRAFTED FROM THE FINEST STEEL KNOWN TO MAN. " I Jump up and down in excitement, awaiting the leaders final words. " IN THE CHESTS BEHIND ME YOU WILL FIND YOUR ARMOUR. CONGRATULATIONS YOU FIVE, I KNOW ITS SUCH AN HONOR KILLING A DRAGON. BUT NOT JUST ANY DRAGON, AN ICE DRAGON. " I smile wide and clap my hands along with everyone else. We walk up to the chests at the same time and open them. Inside I find a chest peice, leg guards, and steel plated boots. I take out the chest peice, admiring it's beauty, They coloured the steel, It's black with golden embroidery around the edges. The leg guards are black as well. But around the knee's, There's emeralds circling the knee caps. The boots are done up the same as the chest piece, I notice something else in there though, An amulet with a dark red jewl on it, And a black cape with my name sewn onto it. But there's something added to it, " Jazmine the Dragonslayer " I gasp and hold the cape up to my chest.

           I put on the armour over top of my clothing and walk out beside my friends. " NOW I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO ANNOUNCE. "  The crowd quiets down, " THIS PALACE WILL BE THE HOME OF THESE 5 COURAGEOUS YOUNG BEINGS. " Our mouths open wide and start yelling " OH MY GOD! OOOOH! " The leader starts laughing in his low breathy tone. We group hug and start jumping up and down with joy. " I NOW DISMISS EACH CLAN. " The clans get up out of they're seats and walks out one by one. The vampire leader bows down to me and Vilkas. " Hey guys did any of you get a title? " I ask. " Yeah! I got dragonslayer! " Jessica yells. " ME TOO! " we all say together. " Hey supernatural leader? " I begin. " Oh call me Mr.Dragonbane. " He explains. " Okay! " I agree. " You were saying? " He brought on. " Oh yeah, I would like to thank you for the armour. It was so nice of you. " I thank. " No problem, I would have given it to you earlier, before the fight, because It would be extremely risky fighting a dragon without armour. " he explains. " Well Carter had armour. But that's only because her clan provided her with it. " Mr.Dragonbane laughs. " That is true. The Valkyrie are known for they're armour. "

          " Where are our sleeping quarters? " I ask. " Oh, follow me. I will show you. " He beckons. " Come on guys, he's gonna bring us to our sleeping quarters. " I tell my friends. They follow me and Mr.Dragonbane down the hallway. The hallway was lit with torches and braziers. " Here is your bedroom Jazmine. " Mr.Dragonbane says. " Is it alright if I stay with her mr.dragonbane? " Vilkas asks. " Sure. But remember, No boys in bedrooms after 8:00pm! " He warns. Vilkas nods and stands in front of me. " You were great at that fight back there. " Vilkas compliments. I blush and look down at my feet. " Tried my best. " I mumble. Vilkas's finger scoops under my chin and brings my lips to his. What is happening! I yell in my head. Did he just kiss me? No this can't be!