Nine

I was late. I was very late. “Taehyung is going to kill me!” I yelled and looked up awkwardly to see people staring at me. I quickly looked back down as I swiftly made my way to the address. Once I reached the address Taehyung had given me, I looked up and stood there with shock. Tall, white gates hovered above eye level. The front of the house, in which was a large garden, was absolutely stunning. The garden consisted of red and white roses, all carefully pruned. He didn't tell me he was rich! What the heck? This place looks like a bloody mansion. “Come to my house, he said. Yeah right,” I scoffed. The gates creaked open as if he knew i was here, obviously late. I walked up the footpath and made my way to the top of the stairs and stood in front of his door. I knocked on the door but no one answered so i knocked again but this time harder. Just as i was about to knock again, the door swung open and there stood a handsome guy. Then i realised it wasn't just any person. “OH MY GOSH! IT’S V!” There i was fangirling over my favourite model.

“Calm down Ji-Su, what are you-”

“HE KNOWS MY NAME!” I started squealing.

“JI-SU! SHUT UP! YOU’RE MAKING A BIG SCENE,” he said as he dragged me into his house. I was confused. Does my idol hate me now?

“Ji-Su, you need to calm down, I don’t know what your squeal- oh crap, my glasses and mask,” he said as he walked past the mirror. He immediately let go of my hand and covered his face shooing me away. “Si-sit down,” he said running up the stairs.

I was inside V’s house. I heard his footsteps coming back down stairs. He appeared with a black mask across his mouth and sunglasses. “Taehyun-” then it hit me. “OH MY GOD! TAEHYUNG IS V?” I was panicking. These thoughts about how many times i had upset him, or rejected him or did anything to him, came rushing through my head. I could feel my face turning hot. I just stood their shaking. “V IS TAEHYUNG. TAEHYUNG IS V.” They were both really different. One was nice and one was cold. One was hot and the other was not. I suddenly found myself blushing there on the spot. I was still chanting, my mind going blank. “V IS TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG IS V. ” I couldn’t comprehend what happened or the fact that Taehyung is V and V is Taehyung.

“Hey, Ji-Su a-are you ok…? Umm..” Taehyung said while looking away with embarrassment. I jumped with shock and started to panic.

“I-I-I…” I started breathing heavily. “Y-y-y-yeah… I'm ok.” I said trembling from shock that my breaths grew louder and louder. I felt panic taking over my body.

“Ji-Su, why are you shaking so much?” He said concerned. I looked down at my hands to find them shaking at high speeds.

“W-what the h-heck?!” I stammered. “OH MY GOD! I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE A JERK!” I screamed out of the blue.

“Ji-Su, keep your voice down,” he sad through his clenched teeth.

“WHY?! TELL ME WHY!” I shouted.

“Ji-Su!” he loudly whispered.

“LEAVE ME ALONE TAE-” before I knew it, he removed his mask and swooped down and planted his lips on mine. My heart was thumping fast and I could feel my entire face start to burn up. We could both feel the other's heart beating like crazy. I heard footsteps heading in our direction and tried to break away but he held me tighter, his lips still on mine. From the corner of my eye, I could see a middle aged man standing in the doorway with the biggest smile on his face. The man cleared his throat and Taehyung finally broke the kiss and turned to him.

“Father?! Why are you here? I thought you were overseas doing business.” Taehyung said l, clearly in a state of shock and embarrassment.

“Well, nice to see you've found a girl.” his dad said.

“Ji-Su, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. You were just too loud,” he tried to explain. "And a little bit of a b*tch." he mumbled.

“Hang on... Ji-Su? KANG Ji-Su? What TERRIFIC timing!” his dad exclaimed excitedly. “Ji-Su, Taehyung… you're both getting married!” his father announced with glee.

What did he just say? MARRIED?! TO TAEHYUNG?! I was lost for words and looked over at Tae. He wasn't surprised and just as I was about to speak, his dad interrupted.

“Why do you look so shocked? Did your mother not tell you? Did TAEHYUNG not tell you?” he questioned me.

“I-I was not told of this… EVER!” I said still in shock.

“Taehyung, why didn't you tell her?” his dad asked him, clearly angry, frustrated and confused.

“I didn't tell her because I felt the timing wasn't great but now you've told her and she's even more surprised,” Taehyung replied.

A/N
Hey there! This chapter is a little bit longer than some previous chapters. I hope you all enjoyed! I will continue to create new chapters if you want me to continue. If not, I will end it shortly. Thanks for reading and enjoy your day♡