Eight

“Around 4?! But I have somewhere to be at 5.” I frantically said whilst contemplating how Suga would feel if I didn’t make it.

“Then we gotta work fast,” Taehyung said walking off. I really didn't want to cancel my plans with Suga because I was looking forward to getting to know him more.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~
~~~~~(AFTER SCHOOL)~~~~~

“Yo, Ji-Su. Don't forget to come by after school to start our project. Be there at 4.” I looked behind me to see Taehyung slip on his sunglasses as he walked away.

“Huh? Oh, yeah ok,” I said keeping my head down.

“Great, don’t be late,” He said to me before walking past.

"Don't be late, blah blah blah." I mimicked. I felt bad for betraying Suga. I had only just seen him in person. I let out a loud sigh, and felt a hand on my shoulder.

“There you are!” I looked up to see Suga with a huge grin on his face.

Great, just great. “Uh… hey Suga. What’s up?” I asked him.

“Oh… nothing much. Just came to check if you’re ready. You haven't forgotten, have you?” I could see that his smile was slowly fading.

“Of course I haven't,” I said looking at him.

“Great! Shall we go then?” He said while a smile began to reappear on his face.

“Yeah, let's go,” I replied as I smiled back. We both left the school and headed towards the local café. We chatted for what seemed to be forever and went to check the time. It was 4:30pm and I was supposed to be at Taehyung’s at 4.

Oh no… I lost track of time and forgot. “Oh my gosh… I forgot I needed to be somewhere by 4. It was really nice chatting with you Suga but I really need to go now,” I said as I grabbed my school bag.

“Oh… well it was nice getting to know you better but do you really have to leave?” he asked me with a sad look in his eyes.

“Yes, I told someone I had to be somewhere to complete a project and lost track of time,” I walked out of the café. I could see, from the corner of my eye, that Suga’s smile disappeared once again. I felt bad for leaving him there alone so I turned back to him “Let's hang out tomorrow,” I smiled happily towards Suga who looked up and smiled almost as bright as the sun. Such a beautiful and cute gummy smile.

“Sure, why not,” he said getting out of his chair, swinging his bag over his shoulder. “My house is on the way so, you wanna walk together?” he asked. I laughed, and nodded my head.

~~~~~ A/N~~~~~
Hello there fellow viewers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am trying my best to work on new chapters, hopefully to your liking. Thank you for reading Arranged Marriage || Kim Taehyung ||