Three

“Taehyung?” I muttered beneath my breath.

“Are you ok?” Jungkook asked. I had realised that he was still there and felt like a complete idiot standing there muttering his name.
“Uh, yeah. Yeah I’m fine. I have to go now, bye.” I said cutting the awkwardness between us. I quickly left the room and could feel my cheeks burning.

“Wow, Jungkook is so nice, unlike that jerk, Taehyung.” I said to myself both flustered and annoyed. I didn’t know why that name had suddenly hit me.

Why does that name keep replaying in my head?

As these thoughts floated through my mind, I felt something bump into me and found myself on the floor. I looked up to find a tall, handsome boy staring down at me. He had broad shoulders and lips that were so full and pretty.

“Huh? Oh hey, sorry about that,” he said to me holding out his hand. As I took his hand, he opened his mouth once again.
“My name’s Kim Seokjin. What’s yours?” I was so mesmerized by how amazing and sweet he was that I didn't notice he asked me a question.

“Um… Hello?” he said. I snapped back to reality and looked at him. Our eyes locked together as I looked up.

“I’m so sorry! Uh- M-my name is J-Ji-Su,” I said breaking eye contact.

“Ji-Su… hmm, that's a really nice name,” he said brushing his fingers through his hair. I giggled and felt my face become hotter than before. I could felt a smile stretch across my face. He smiled at me and asked, “You’re the new girl right?” My smile dropped as I found out I have been referred to as ‘the new girl’.
“Y-yeah,” I said looking down sort of disapointed.

“S-Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you or anything,” he said scratching the back of his head. It felt even more awkward between us than it did between Jungkook and I. We both just stood there in silence, avoiding eye contact. Just as I was about to say something, he opened his mouth to speak.

“Well it's uh… been great talking to you. I'll see you around school then?” he said with a warm smile. I nodded in response still avoiding eye contact. He turned to leave but paused to look back at me. I looked up to see him smiling and could feel myself burning up even more. I quickly looked back at the ground trying to avoid eye contact and heard him chuckling as he left. As soon as he was out of sight, I stood there thinking what a total idiot I must have been. I gathered my thoughts and quickly left the school.

Hey guys and gals! Hope you enjoyed this new chapter! Just to let you know, I will be updating every Wednesday so look forward to seeing new chapters.