Journey's End Pt. 5

"Just time for one last trip. Dårlig Ulv Stranden. Better known as..." the Doctor says walking into the TARDIS followed by {Y/N}, as soon as she's in he starts flipping switches and pulling leavers. Soon enough the TARDIS materialises on the beach of Bad Wolf Bay. The New Doctor and Jackie are first out.

"Oh, fat lot of good this is. Back of beyond. Bloody Norway? I'm going to have to phone your father" Jackie says, "He's on the nursery run. I was pregnant, do you remember? Had a baby boy."

"Oh, brilliant. What did you call him?" the New Doctor asks.

"Doctor" Jackie replies.

"Really?"

"No, you plum. He's called Tony."

"Hold on, this is the parallel universe, right?" Rose asks looking at {Y/N} and the Doctor.

"You're back home" the Doctor says.

"And the walls of the world are closing again, now that the Reality Bomb never happened. It's dimensional retroclosure. See, I really get that stuff now" Donna says.

"No, but I spent all that time trying to find you two. I'm not going back now" Rose says.

"But you've got to. Because we saved the universe, but at a cost. And the cost is him. He destroyed the Daleks. He committed genocide. He's too dangerous to be left on his own" {Y/N} says pointing at the new Doctor.

"You made me" the new Doctor says.

"Exactly. You were born in battle, full of blood and anger and revenge. Remind you of someone? That's me and {Y/N}, when we first met. And you made us better. Now you can do the same for him" the Doctor says.

"But he's not you" Rose says looking at {Y/N}.

"He needs you. That's very me" {Y/N} says.

"But it's better than that, though. Don't you see what their trying to give you? Tell her. Go on" Donna says.

"I look like him and I think like her. Same memories, same thoughts, same everything. Except I've only got one heart" the new Doctor says.

"Which means?" Rose asks.

"I'm part human. Specifically, the aging part. I'll grow old and never regenerate. I've only got one life, Rose Tyler. I could spend it with you, if you want" the new Doctor says his cheeks tinting a shade of pink.

"You'll grow old at the same time as me?" Rose asks.

"Together" the new Doctor says, the TARDIS time motor revs.

"We've got to go. This reality is sealing itself off for ever" the Doctor says.

"But, it's still not right, because the Doctor's still you" Rose says.

"And I'm him" the Doctor says.

"All right. All three of you, answer me this. When I last stood on this beach, on the worst day of my life, what was the last thing you said to me? Go on, say it" Rose says looking between, the Doctor, {Y/N} and the new Doctor.

"I said, Rose Tyler" the Doctor says.

"Yeah, and how was that sentence going to end?"

"Does it need saying?" {Y/N} asks.

"And you, Doctor? What was the end of that sentence?" the new Doctor whispers something in Rose's ear, and she kisses him. The Doctor, {Y/N} and Donna take the opportunity to get into the TARDIS. It dematerialises.

"I thought we could try the planet Felspoon. Just because. What a good name, Felspoon. Apparently, it's got mountains that sway in the breeze. Mountains that move. Can you imagine?" Donna says.