Journey's End Pt. 4

"Heads up!" Jack shouts.

"Davros, you have betrayed us."

"It was Dalek Caan."

"The Vault will be purged. You will all be exterminated" the Red Dalek zaps the control panel.

"Like I was saying, feel this!" Jack shouts as he fires an extended pulse from his big gun and the Red Dalek explodes.

"Oh, we've lost the magnetron. And there's only one planet left. Oh, guess which one. But we can use the TARDIS" the Doctor says as he runs into the TARDIS.

"Holding Earth stability. Maintaining atmospheric shell" the new Doctor says.

"The prophecy must complete."

"Don't listen to him."

"I have seen the end of everything Dalek, and you must make it happen, Doctor and {Y/N}."

"He's right. Because with or without a Reality bomb, this Dalek Empire's big enough to slaughter the cosmos. They've got to be stopped" the new Doctor says.

"Just, just wait for the Doctor" Donna says.

"I am the Doctor. Maximising Dalekanium power feeds. Blasting them back!" the new Doctor says, Daleks start exploding all over the Crucible and all over the Medusa Cascade. The Doctor runs out of the TARDIS.

"What have you done?"

"Fulfilling the prophecy."

"Do you know what you've done? Now get in the TARDIS! Everyone! All of you, inside! Run!" the Doctor says, "In! In! In! In!"

"Sarah Jane! Rose! Jackie! Jack! Mickey!" the new Doctor says, explosions are starting to wreck the Vault.

"Davros? Come with us. I promise we can save you" {Y/N} says.

"Never forget, {Y/N}, you and the Doctor did this. I name you both. Forever, you are the Destroyers of the Worlds!" a wall of flames leaps up and Davros gurgles his last scream.

"One will still die."

"And off we go" the Doctor says as everyone is in the TARDIS, which dematerialises as the Crucible goes KaBOOM!

"But what about the Earth? It's stuck in the wrong part of space" Sarah Jane says.

"I'm on it. Torchwood Hub, this is the Doctor. Are you receiving me?"

"Loud and clear. Is Jack there?" {Y/N} pops up from behind the Doctor.

"Can't get rid of him. Jack, what's her name?" {Y/N} asks.

"Gwen Cooper" Jack replies.

"Tell us, Gwen Cooper, are you from an old Cardiff family?"

"Yes, all the way back to the eighteen hundreds."

"Ah, thought so. Spatial genetic multiplicity" {Y/N} smiles.

"Oh, yeah" Rose says.

"Yeah, it's a funny old world. Now, Torchwood, I want you to open up that Rift Manipulator. Send all the power to us" the Doctor says.

"Doing it now, sir, ma'am."

"What's that for?" Donna asks.

"It's a tow rope. Now then. Sarah, what was your son's name?" {Y/N} asks.

"Luke. He's called Luke. And the computer's called Mister Smith."

"Calling Luke and Mister Smith, this is {Y/N}. Come on, Luke. Shake a leg."

"Is Mum there?" Luke asks.

"Oh, she's fine and dandy" the Doctor says.

"Yes! Yes!" Sarah Jane says.

"Now, Mister Smith, I want you to harness the Rift power and loop it around the TARDIS. You got that?" {Y/N} asks.

"I regret I will need remote access to TARDIS base code numerals" Mister Smith says.

"Oh, blimey, that's going to take a while" the Doctor says.

"No, no, no. Let me. K9, out you come!" Sarah says, K9 beams in beside Luke.

"Affirmative, Mistress."

"Oh! Oh ho! Oh, good dog!" the Doctor says.

"K9, give Mister Smith the base code" {Y/N} says.

"Mistress. TARDIS base code now being transferred. The process is simple."

"Now then, you lot. Sarah, hold that down. Mickey, you hold that. Because you know why this TARDIS always is always rattling about the place? Rose? That, there. It's designed to have six pilots, and me and the Doctor have to do it single handed. Martha, keep that level. But not anymore. Jack, there you go. Steady that. Now we can fly this thing" {Y/N} smiles.

"No, Jackie. No, no. Not you. Don't touch anything. Just stand back. Like it's meant to be flown. We've got the Torchwood Rift looped around the TARDIS by Mister Smith, and we're going to fly Planet Earth back home. Right then. Off we go" the Doctor says, placing his hand over {Y/N}'s which was on a control, the TARIDS takes the strain on the tow rope, then pulls Earth out of the Cascade. Donna walks around the console, supervising the flight.

"That's really good, Jack. I think you're the best" Jack grins at Donna's compliment, the TARDIS drops the Earth off by the Moon, and everyone celebrates.

"Good job!" Jackie says, Donna pulls Jack off Sarah and hugs him herself, the Doctor and {Y/N} also hug.

*Time skip*

Church bells are ringing a celebratory change, the Doctor, {Y/N} and Sarah Jane stand outside the TARDIS.

"You know, you two act like such lonely people. But look at you both. You've got the biggest family on Earth" {Y/N}, the Doctor and Sarah Jane hug "oh! Got to go. He's only fourteen. It's a long story. And thank you!" Sarah Jane yells running off. A while later the Doctor unmends Jack's teleport bracelet.

"I told you, no teleport" {Y/N} says handing Jack his teleport bracelet, he laughs shrugging.

"And, Martha, get rid of that Osterhagen thing, eh? Save the world one more time" the Doctor says.

"Consider it done" Martha says as her and Jack both salute the Doctor and {Y/N}, Jack and Martha walk away.

"You know, I'm not sure about UNIT these days. Maybe there's something else you could be doing?" Jack says to Martha, Mickey comes out of the TARDIS.

"Oi, where are you going?" the Doctor asks.

"Well, I'm not stupid. I can work out what happens next. And hey, I had a good time in that parallel world, but my gran passed away. Nice and peaceful. She spent her last years living in a mansion. There's nothing there for me now, certainly not Rose."

"What will you do?" {Y/N} asks.

"Anything. Brand new life. Just you watch. See you, boss. Hey, you two!" Mickey catches up with Jack and Martha "oh. Thought I'd got rid of you" Jacks says, {Y/N} and the Doctor watch the three walk away laughing, {Y/N} leans her head on the Doctor's shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss those three" she whispers, the Doctor wraps his arm around her.

"Oh, they'll be fine" the Doctor says, "no need to worry" she sighs sadly, the Doctor looks down at her and takes her face between his hands, wiping away the tears that had started to fall down her face with his thumbs.

"Oh" she sniffles, "I'm sorry" the Doctor shakes his head placing a kiss on her forehead.

---

~Bread 🍞