"Say that again and you'll no longer have a tongue to speak with. Got it brat?" I had hissed bitterly. How dare he even speak to me as if I'm not higher up then him? All he ever wanted to do beforehand was mess with not only Lark but me. Look now, He forgot how much he liked my girlfriend.

or is he just bittersweet?

"Is that it then Hyung? Little miss Rogue over us?" He had spat, eyes clearly narrowing in distaste.

My ever lasting anger, like the last straw I could hold.

Choosing my family over my heart? Could I really?

There was such a high chance from now, I had no clue or idea on what was happening inside that building, I was trying to ignore Namjoon's worried and efficient typing against the keyboards after it had concerned me further, a deep lump of nausea bottled itself up inside my throat, I pushed it down with rising acrimony.

"Fucking make me choose again-"

"Stop threatening me and actually do something." Taehyung had a sudden change off demeanor, rolling his void brown eyes, combing his veiny hands through his ash blonde fringe. An immediate sneer fell from his lips.

"Or has she changed you?"

Jimin, had scoffed in dismal. Finding himself a seat across from us, I had pulled away from the psychopath and stepped away, glowering towards the oldest maknae as he conveyed.

Jimin was crossed legged on a swerving chair similar to RM's, his hands gracefully sat on top of his cozy legs in a wealthy looking manner. He wore sun glasses over his dominant and callous gaze, while a denim jacket sat over his shoulders, along with it, tight denim jeans.

"I mean...There is clearly no reason to choose now, She's probably already dead, or either being tested on... It's only been, what? An hour since we've been hacked?" Jimin looked to the watch wrapped around his wrist in an affluent manner.

"It would only take the seven newest undertakers to corner her, one of them drenches a Melatonin chemical on the bullets and BAM! BAM! Lark Piper is defenceless, doesn't help that she's still partially injured, and is in the hands of the company that destroyed our lives."

I had taken in his words, and guiltily sighed.

"Come with me." I demanded, tugging Jimin off the chair in a harsh manner, glimpsing towards Namjoon, who was too concentrated and compacted too turn and speak, I spoke up in a desperate manner, although i held myself threateningly.

"If they get her. We will be getting her back."

namjoon only blinked towards me through the screen of the computers, before dismissively nodding his head and speaking up through the static of the computers and head sets that were discarded long ago.

"I promise you. The whole of Bangtan do."

Taehyung was in the middle of speaking out, before the computer in front of namjoon buzzed on. A clear video message of Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok displayed on the video.

Hoseok wore fashionable black gloves with a black anti-dust mask over his mouth to hide his identity, while his yellow contacted eyes gleamed at the screen in an abashed haze. Hoseoks red hair was parted directly in the middle.

Jeon Jungkook, also had a similar expression to his red headed hyung, with a sour scowl evident on his defused face, dark brown hair damp and blue contacted eyes. Sporting easy white and gratified top and black jeans.

"Holy shit you wouldn't believe this." Hoseok had gasped through the mask, my ears picked up on the silence, and I had analysed well enough to see they were in an isolated building.

"What is it?" Jimin had gushed in utter officiousness, slipping a hand on Namjoon's shoulders as he leaned over the chair to look closer at the computer through his shielded black glasses.

"The place you told us to go...No ones there, Hyung." Jungkook had exclaimed, a look of puzzle and panic hit his face, it was too effortless to miss. "I mean no one. The place is empty, we've looked through every nook and cranny."

"How could you have looked through all of the 100 plus floors in less then an hour?" Taehyung scoffed, rolling on the heels of his combat boots.

"It's called camera's smart ass." Jungkook had hissed impolitely, before Hoseok had given him an acrimonious look over his shoulder.

Namjoon, rubbed his temple.

"Come back then. We'll organise a plan. Starting with tracking, we'll get her back."

That's when it had hit me, along with my expression and personality, my body falls callous and cold-blooded. The air in my lunges are being pushed out as if I had been winded.

Where was she?

Did they get to her first?

I couldn't believe so, turning my heart away from the disastrous turn of events, hoping for it to leave in a matter of minutes, I could soon be with her, she can be safe. But no, my brain and gut was smart enough to tell me they had gotten to her first.

It felt like depression and despondency all over again, the sudden slack and glimmer of hope, either the fact of knowing she's alive. I just...Didn't want to deal with anything. Clearly, I just wanted her, but in the situation we're all dealing with, I think there won't ever be another time.

They have Lark, And at the start I had promised to never lead her to them.

It was their plan all along, leading us to getting her there. We left the company and it gave them an easier root then before to getting her. Why didn't I realise earlier? Why didn't we all? They were far from gone, they knew we would be finding them.

They have manipulation on their side.

But we have her heart.

O N E Y E A R L A T E R

A/n - :( You guys won't be happy with me next chapter...

How is everyone? I really feel like having a chat with you guys.

BTW - Another book is out! It's a Min Yoongi fan fic, check it out lovelies ;)