15. I want her to be mine

I woke up, surprisingly not crying. I pick up my phone and see that its 6 am. I decided to go back to sleep and lay back down, closing my eyes. I couldn't seem to fall back asleep so I decided to get up draw in my journal. I did this all time and it always seemed to cheer me up. A couple of hours later I checked the time and saw that it was 8 am. I left my room and got into the shower. I was surprised to see that Tobirama was awake and sitting on the couch. He send me a smile and wished me a good morning. Heat rose to my cheeks and I stuttered a response. It was really strange, I never stutter.

Once I was out of the shower I got changed and had breakfast. I checked my phone again and saw that it was 9 am. Only 30 minutes. I kept checking the time and it seemed to be going so slow. Instead of overreacting I grabbed my journal and continued a half finished drawing in it. After that time seemed to go by so fast and before I knew it there was a knock at the door. I exhaled loudly and closed my journal then walked over to the door. I placed my hand on the knob and took a deep breath before I opened it. And there he stood. "Happy birthday (Y/n)", Tora said with a large smile. He hugged me and I hugged him right back. This seemed to gather Tobirama's attention because he walked into the room. "(Y/n) if I knew it was your birthday I would've gotten you something", he says. I blush and send Tobirama an apologetic smile as I pull away from my brother. "Oh you must be (Y/n)'s room mate, I'm her older brother Tora", he said, extending his hand towards the Senju. Tobirama shook his hand and gave him a small smile before leaving the room. Once we were alone Tora places his hand on my shoulder and send me a sad smile. "Are you ready to go?". I bit my lip and nodded. "I'm ready".

Tobirama's POV

I sat on the couch, reading. I heard a knock on the door and got up to see who it was. When I got there I saw (Y/n) hugging a guy who said happy birthday to her. Who was he? At first I was jealous of him but then he introduced himself as her brother. I left the room and the two left, I had no idea for how long but I knew I needed to leave too. I quickly got ready and headed out of the apartment, locking the door behind me.

Timeskip

I jumped on the bus and looked at the time, I had 15 minutes to get to the park. When I finally got there it was a couple minutes past 10. I looked around and saw Konan and the rest of her friends. I walked over and she gave me a small smile. "Did he come?", she asks. I raised my eyebrow, not too sure what she meant. "Who?". "Her brother, Tora". My eyes widen and I nod. She nods and looks down at her feet. The orange haired guy, I can only assume is Konan's boyfriend, wraps his arms around her waist and sends her a comforting smile. She smiles back and then looks at me. "Ok lets go".

The group lead me into town and in this time I got to know the members of the Akatsuki. There was Kisame, the tall blue shark-like guy. Itachi, the quiet emotionless raven haired guy. Deidara, the loud blonde. Sasori, the serious red head. Hidan, the obnoxious Jashinist. Kakuzu, the short tempered and greedy. Pein, the serious and very intimidating. Tobi, the childish and talkative. And finally the last two were the Zetsu twins, they looked the exact same except had different skin colors and personalities. I enjoyed their company but that wasn't the reason I was here. I was here to figure out what was happening with (Y/n). It was all about (Y/n). I let out a loud sigh and noticed I got the attention of the masked one known as Tobi. "Tobi wants to know why Tobirama cares so much about (Y/n)-chan, does he like her?". I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "I uh, I don't actually know". And I'm technically not lying, I have no idea. I've never meet anyone quite like (Y/n) and I can't help but put my nose in her business. I want to help her, I want to fix her. I want her to be how she used to be. I want her to smile everyday and now that I'm think about it it... I want her to be mine.

Hope you are enjoying this story. In the next chapter you will find out what exactly drove you to solitude so yeah. Hope you had a lovely day! Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD