Journey's End Pt. 1

"What do you mean her being dead for good?" Jack asks, the Doctor looks at him.

"And what was that vile?" Rose asks.

"This face is her last regeneration, she's been dying slowly for some time now, I've just given her some of mine, that's what was in the vile" the Doctor says.

"You gave her some of your regeneration?" Rose asks.

"Yeah, it's a very complicated process."

"Does that mean she'll change into you?" Jack asks.

"What? No, well she might change into a man, I don't know, but it's now her's" the Doctor says. {Y/N} has golden energy streaming from her hands and head, the Doctor, Jack and Rose believe she is regenerating. With an effort, {Y/N} turns and points both hands towards the Doctor's spare hand in the jar by the time console. It absorbs it and she is released, everyone watches her and she quickly gets up.

"Now then. Where were we?" she asks the same as ever, Donna, Jack, the Doctor and Rose are stunned, {Y/N} checks on the Doctor's glowing spare hand "there now, you have the energy" she gently blows on the jar and the glowing stops, "you see? Used the regeneration energy to heal myself, but soon as I was done, I didn't need to change. I didn't want to. Why would I? Look at me. So, to stop the energy going all the way, I siphoned off the rest into a handy bio-matching receptacle, namely the Doctor's hand. His hand there. His handy spare hand. Remember? Christmas Day, Sycorax. Lost his hand in a sword fight? That's his hand. What do you think?" {Y/N} asks seeming more jumpy than usual.

"You're still you?" Rose says.

"I'm still me" {Y/N}, the Doctor and Rose hug. Donna turns to Jack.

"You can hug me, if you want. No, really. You can hug me" Jack pulls her into a hug, suddenly, the power goes out.

"They've got us. Power's gone. Some kind of chronon loop" {Y/N} says, the TARDIS tilts with a jerk.

"There's a massive Dalek ship at the centre of the planets. They're calling it the Crucible. Guess that's our destination" Jack says.

"You said these planets were like an engine. But what for?" Donna asks.

"Rose, you've been in a parallel world. That world's running ahead of this universe. You've seen the future. What was it?" {Y/N} asks.

"It's the darkness" Rose says.

"The stars were going out" Donna says.

"One by one. We looked up at the sky and they were just dying. Basically, we've been building this, er, this travel machine, this, this er, dimension cannon, so I could. Well, so I could..." Rose trails off.

"What?" the Doctor asks.

"So, I could come back. Shut up. Anyway, suddenly, it started to work and the dimensions started to collapse. Not just in our world, not just in yours, but the whole of reality. Even the Void was dead. Something is destroying everything" Rose says.

"In that parallel world, you said something about me" Donna says.

"The dimension cannon could measure timelines, and it's, it's weird, Donna, but they all seemed to converge on you" Rose says.

"But why me? I mean, what have I ever done? I'm a temp from Chiswick" the scanner beeps.

"The Dalek Crucible. All aboard" {Y/N} says.

"The TARDIS is secured."

"{Y/N}, Doctor, you will step forth or die."

"We'll have to go out. Because if we don't, they'll get in" the Doctor says.