"Let go of him!" Maggie shouts.

A small smile appears across Merle's face and he lifts his hands up in defeat. "Okay." He says.

Then I hear another gun click.

"Give me that gun!" Merle pushes Maggie's weapon out of her hands while she's looking around the corner.

I couldn't see what it was so I try to move. I lay forward on my knees again and scoot closer by inches due to my lack of energy.

"Get up!" He puts his figure in the way of my vision. Glenn looks between Merle's legs to me. He starts sobbing again and he rolls on his side, groaning in pain.

Once he finally pulls himself off of the ground, Merle forces him forward and Maggie follows behind him. Merle steps aside and I get a glimpse of a few of the men that was standing in the halls earlier holding guns against their heads.

"Maggie." I manage to say. This couldn't be happening. Not to them. "Glenn."

Merle stops walking after them and turns around. He comes back into the room and I push myself as far back as I can before he roughly grips my arms and holds me up to his eyes level.

"You're friends" He presses his lips together in a straight line. "Are dead. Sorry sweetheart."

He throws me down like I'm nothing. I roll a few times before my side hits the table legs and stops me. The hard ground on my sensitive skin composes a line of sharp breathes and soft yells to fall from my busted mouth. He laughs at my pain and slams the door shut.

I should not have let that asshole get what he wanted out of me, I would have stood my ground and fought for them if I could have. This is what Merle wants. He wants to see me hurting and in pain because he was sentencing my family to death. I should have sucked it up and killed that guy myself, Merle too. 

This time I couldn't get up. My last fall has taken all that is left in me. The floor is cold against my skin, shivering my whole body around. I wrap my arms gently around me to add warmth back to my blood but it only helps so much.

They're going to kill my friends and leave me alive. Makes me wonder what could be much worse. They aren't going to let me remain hostage for nothing. Merle has something in mind and I'm afraid to know what.

An ear piercing explosion rings through my ears and my heart rate picks up. This was it. The sound was backed up with more gunshots.

I watch the front door open from the floor. A loud of smoke first appears, behind it was something I never thought I would see again. The man who could shine some light on my darkest days, the only person I've wanted to see since we got here. It is the man who is slowly taking my heart.

Daryl searches the room in a hurry and his eyes land on me on top of the ground. When he seems my condition, his mouth parts and he stumbles back. This is what I was scared of.

"Oh my god" I hear Rick say behind him. He pushes Daryl over and frantically rushes to me. "Daryl help her!" Rick looks away from me and yells at him.

Daryl forces himself out of thought and straps his bow around his back.

He bends his upper half to the ground. He wiggles his hands under my back, swooping my body up in his arms. I hesitate but place my hands around his neck to keep them from touching my stomach.