23

I hear voices. Very faint, quiet, and I don't know whose but they're close.

"Let's just circle back to the highway?"

"Did he make it? Did you see?"

"I couldn't see anything."

"And Beth-I lost Beth. We've gotta go back."

That's Maggie.

"She was with Lori."

"Did they make it?"

"I don't know."

Glenn.

"What if they didn't make it? What if nobody made it?"

We are in a car I think. How did I get here? I can not remember anything.

"They had to okay?" Glenn tells Maggie. I hear her crying. "Let's just circle around to the highway where we left supplies for Sophia."

"No the herd came from that direction."

"I know Rick will be there and everything else too. If we don't find Hershel soon Maggie she's going to die."

How did I make it out of the farm? They found me but how am I still alive? Nothing is making sense.

"Just stop the car" Glenn says. "Let me drive."

I try to open my eyes but I couldn't. I feel the car stop and doors open. I attempt to push myself up on the seat but my right arm couldn't withstand the pressure and my left arm couldn't be moved at all.

"Maggie are they-"

I mumble and everything went black.

Are they okay? Is all I wanted to know. Did everyone make it out of the attack?

"I'm sorry" I swear I read his lips correctly.

He revs his motorcycle a few times, removing his gaze from me and slamming down on the gas. Within seconds he was out of sight and I was left completely alone with the walkers.

Now I just have to wait. I'm going to be dead within the next few minutes, but I'll be dammed if I go down without a fight.

I use everything I have left to fight off these assholes. They've taken our farm but they wouldn't have me. Walkers have taken too much from this world already.

I don't last but a few minutes before it was impossible for me to stand on my own two feet. My shirt is soaked in my blood and it wasn't slowing down. From the dirt beneath me I still fight with everything I have. I hear a car coming up behind me but it wasn't real. It couldn't be. Everyone was at safety.

I give into my body and collapse thoroughly. This was the end.

Except it's not because here I am. I'm with Maggie and Glenn.

I scream so loud my eyes force themselves open.

I'm lying flat on a piece of cold rugged metal, like the bed of a truck. My shoulders are being held down and there is something imbedded in my wound.

"Stop!" I couldn't stand the pain.

Hershel leans over me and tells me something quickly. I don't know what is going on, the only thing alerting is the needle sticking out of my shoulder.

Rick, Lori, Glenn, and Maggie step around me, looking down on whatever procedure Hershel is performing on me.

They're all covered in blood. Everyone was a mess. Everyone except Daryl who was no where to be found.