"Be safe, Krissy," he said, his voice vibrating throughout my body. It was the second time I heard him use my name in a cute manner. It won't actually affect me.

Actually, they really don't - no. Actually, they are starting to. Damnit.

But sometimes, it was kind of fun toying him back. I turned around and looked up at his eyes. He had his hands on my waist now. He smirked and looked down at my face.

And to my lips.

At that moment, I realized that I was very hungry. Not food - but I was eager to taste his lips. Sure he was the second boy that I found really attractive after Loui, and I might have had a crush on him for a split second if he didn't turn out to be the guy in the furniture house, but if we were in good terms, I'd have fallen in love with him already. Thinking about all of this, my eyes also flickered down to his lips.

I heard him chuckle under his breath. "Don't tempt me."

My eyes looked back at his own, this time, I heard my heart thump in my chest. I was getting nervous that he might hear it too. I have to be strong. I have to win whatever game he was playing.

Seemed to be in a daze, I was snapped back to reality when he let go of me. "Your friend is waiting."

"Right," I muttered, quite disappointed that he stopped toying with me. I turned my back to him and started walking away.

I stepped out of my house and ran towards Gwen. She already had her helmet on and she handed me another. I couldn't really see what her expression is because all I can see is my grey reflection from her sports helmet - as I like to call it.

"Where's your leather jacket?" I heard her ask. I smiled sheepishly and was about to protest when I heard the door unlocking. We both turned our direction to Tyler who is holding something in his hand. I wasn't too far away from the door so he threw this up in the air and I luckily caught it without embarrassing myself.

"Found this in the dryer," he said. I looked down in relief at my leather jacket and put it on. I completely froze when I can smell a scent that isn't mine.

I looked back at Tyler. He smirked. "Thought that I could spray some of me into that so you can imagine that I am hugging you."

Fun fact, that would literally be the case.

"Ew," I commented and climbed on the huge motorbike. I put on my helmet and waved Tyler goodbye. I saw him walk in and close the door behind him.

"So, how'd you get this babe?" I asked Gwen. I put my head down on the leather jacket and sniffed the scent Tyler left. It's such a contagious scent. This is Tyler's signature perfume because I can smell this whenever he is close to me or when he walks past me. She was still slowing down, probably waiting for me to settle in.

"My dad just got home and asked if we could switch vehicles temporarily. I didn't mind because I love motorbikes and I was happy and glad to receive this S1000RR," she said. "Now hold on, chica."

________________________________

I think I'll just consider wearing a towel wrapped around my body for the pool party tonight.

Every time I wear the bikini Gwen picks out for me, I would literally cover my whole body with my hands. Hell, I can't even get out of the stall and walk out with so much confidence with just Gwen being my audience. I would literally crap myself if I walk to that party with hundreds of students.