The Stolen Earth Pt. 1

The TARDIS lands on the grass verge of a suburban street, the Doctor and {Y/N} walk out.

"It's fine. Everything's fine. Nothing's wrong, all fine. Excuse me. What day is it?" the Doctor asks the milkman.

"Saturday."

"Saturday. Good. Good, we like Saturdays" the Doctor rambles.

"So, I just met Rose Tyler?" Donna says.

"Yeah {Y/N} says.

"But she's locked away in a parallel world."

"Exactly. If she can cross from her parallel world to your parallel world, then that means the walls of the universe are breaking down, which puts everything in danger. Everything. But how?" they all go back into the TARDIS.

"The thing is, Doctor {Y/N}, no matter what's happening, and I'm sure it's bad, I get that but, Rose is coming back. Isn't that good?"

"Yeah" the two Time Lords reply, bang! The TARDIS shakes.

"What the hell was that?"

"Don't know. It came from outside" {Y/N} opens the doors. There are just a few pieces of space rock floating nearby.

"But we're in space. How did that happen? What did you two do?" the Doctor checks the scanner readings.

"We haven't moved. We're fixed. It can't have. No. The TARDIS is still in the same place, but the Earth has gone. The entire planet. It's gone."

"But if the Earth's been moved, they've lost the Sun. What about my Mum? And Granddad? They're dead, aren't they? Are they dead?"

"We don't know, Donna. We just don't know. We're sorry, we don't know" {Y/N} says.

"That's my family. My whole world."

"There's no readings. Nothing. Not a trace. Not even a whisper. Oh, that is fearsome technology" the Doctor says.

"So, what do we do?"

"We've got to get help."

"From where?"

"Donna, we're taking you to the Shadow Proclamation. Hold tight" the Doctor says.

"So, go on then, what is the Shadow Proclamation anyway?"

"Posh name for police. Outer space police. Here we go" {Y/N} says, a short time later the TARDIS lands in an ordinary looking corridor somewhere in a complex built on three linked asteroids. They are greeted by an armed platoon.

"Sco bo tro no flo jo ko fo to to" the Judoon says {Y/N} and the Doctor tilt their heads.

"No bo ho sho ko ro to so. Bokodozogobofopojo" the Doctor says, the Judoon come to attention.

"Moho" {Y/N} says.

*Time skip*

A silver-haired woman in a black gown is pacing.

"Time Lords are the stuff of legend. They belong in the myths and whispers of the Higher Species. You two cannot possibly exist" she says.

"Woo, hello, of course we exist we're standing right in front of you" {Y/N} says.

"Yeah. More to the point, we've got a missing planet" the Doctor says,

"Then you're not as wise as the stories would say. The picture is far bigger than you two imagine. The whole universe is in outrage, Doctor, {Y/N}. Twenty-four worlds have been taken from the sky."

"How many? Which ones? Show us" the Doctor and {Y/N} joins the woman at her computer screen.

"Locations range far and wide, but all disappeared at the exact same moment, leaving no trace."

"Callufrax Minorr. Jahoo. Shallacatop. Woman Wept. Clom. Clom's gone? Who'd want Clom?" the Doctor asks.

"All different sizes. Some populated, some not. But all unconnected."

"What about Pyrovillia?" Donna asks.

"Who is the female?"

"Donna. I'm a human being. Maybe not the stuff of legend but every bit as important as Time Lords, thank you. Way back, when we were in Pompeii, Lucius said Pyrovillia had gone missing."

"Pyrovillia is cold case. Not relevant."

"How do you mean, cold case?"

"The planet Pyrovillia cannot be part of this. It disappeared over two thousand years ago."

"Yes, yes, hang on. But there's the Adipose breeding planet, too. Miss Foster said that was lost, but that must've been a long time ago" Donna says.

"That's it! Donna, brilliant. Planets are being taken out of time as well as space. Let's put this into 3-D" {Y/N} says, holograms of the missing planets start to fill the room "now, if we add Pyrovillia and Adipose Three. Something missing. Where else, where else, where else? Where else lost, lost, lost, lost. Oh! The Lost Moon of Poosh" with the last sphere added, the representations suddenly reorganise themselves.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. The planets rearranged themselves into the optimum pattern. Oh, look at that. Twenty-seven planets in perfect balance. Come on, that is gorgeous" {Y/N} says.

"Oi, don't get all spacewoman. What does it mean?" Donna asks.

"All those worlds fit together like pieces of an engine. It's like a powerhouse. What for?"

"Who could design such a thing?"

"Someone tried to move the Earth once before. Long time ago. Can't be" the Doctor says, a while later Donna is sitting on the stairs while the Architect, {Y/N} and the Doctor confer. The Doctor and {Y/N} walk over to Donna.

"Donna, come on, think. Earth. There must've been some sort of warning. Was anything happening back in your day, like electrical storms, freak weather, patterns in the sky?" the Doctor asks.

"Well, how should I know? Er, no. I don't think so, no" Donna says.

"Oh, ok, never mind" the Doctor says.

"Although, there were the bees disappearing" Donna says.

"The bees disappearing. The bees disappearing. The bees disappearing!" {Y/N} says.

"How is that significant?" the Architect asks.

"On Earth, we had these insects. Some people said it was pollution or mobile phone signals."

"Or, they were going back home" {Y/N} says.

"Back home where?"

"Planet Melissa Majoria."

"Are you saying bees are aliens?" Donna asks.

"Don't be so daft. Not all of them. But if the migrant bees felt something coming, some sort of danger, and escaped? Tandocca" {Y/N} says.

"The Tandocca Scale."

"Tandocca Scale is the series of wavelengths used as a carrier signals by migrant bees. Infinitely small. No wonder we didn't see it" {Y/N} says.

"It's like looking for a speck of cinnamon in the Sahara, but look, there it is. The Tandocca trail. The transmat that moved the planets was using the same wavelength, we can follow the path" the Doctor says.

"And find the Earth? Well, stop talking and do it" Donna says.

"We are" the Doctor says as him and {Y/N} run off.

*In The TARDIS*

"We're a bit late. The signal's scattered, but it's a start" the Doctor says, {Y/N} puts her head out of the TARDIS door.

"We've got a blip. It's just a blip, But it's definitely a blip."

"Then according to the Strictures of the Shadow Proclamation, I will have to seize your transport and your technology."

"Oh, really? What for?"

"The planets were stolen with hostile intent. We are declaring war, {Y/N}, right across the universe, and you will lead us into battle."

"Right. Yes. Course I will. I'll just go and get you the key" {Y/N} says waving her hand, "are we ready Doctor?" he nods and starts the TARDIS and it dematerialises. A few minutes later the time rotor stops wheezing.

---

~Bread 🍞