Turn Left Pt. 4

"It's the ATMOS devices. We're lucky, it's not so bad here. Britain hasn't got that much petrol. But all over Europe, China, South Africa, they're getting choked by gas" the women says.

"Can't anyone stop it?" Donna asks.

"Yeah, they're trying right now, this little band of fighters, on board the Sontaran ship. Any second now" the sky burns.

"And that was?"

"That was the Torchwood team. Gwen Cooper, Ianto Jones, they gave their lives. And Captain Jack Harkness has transported to the Sontaran home world. There's no one left."

"You're always wearing the same clothes. Why won't you tell me your name?"

"None of this was meant to happen. There was a man and a women. This wonderful couple, and they stopped it. The Titanic, the Adipose, the ATMOS, they stopped them all from happening."

"That Doctor and {Y/N}?"

"You knew them."

"Did I? When?"

"I think you dream about them sometimes. It's a man in a suit and a women in a blue dress. Tall, thin man, tall women. Great hair. They had some really great hair."

"Who are you?"

"I was like you. I used to be you. You've travelled with them, Donna. You've travelled with the Doctor and {Y/N} in a different world."

"I never met them, and their dead."

"They died underneath the Thames on Christmas Eve, but you were meant to be there. They needed someone to stop them, and that was you. You made them leave. You saved their life" Donna has a memory of the Racnoss Queen, and water bursting into the tunnels below the Thames.

"Stop it. I don't know what you're talking about. Leave me alone!" Donna says.

"Something's coming, Donna. Something worse."

"The whole world is stinking. How can anything be worse than this?"

"Trust me. We need the Doctor and {Y/N} more than ever. I've, I've been pulled across from a different universe because every single universe is in danger. It's coming, Donna. It's coming from across the stars and nothing can stop it."

"What is?"

"The darkness."

"Well, what do you keep telling me for? What am I supposed to do? I'm nothing special. I mean, I'm, I'm not. I'm nothing special. I'm a temp. I'm not even that. I'm nothing."

"Donna Noble, you're the most important woman in the whole of creation."

"Oh, don't. Just don't. I'm tired. I'm so tired."

"I need you to come with me."

"Yeah. Well, blonde hair might work on the men, but you ain't shifting me, lady."

"That's more like it."

"I've got plenty more."

"Then you'll come with me, only when you want to."

"You'll have a long wait, then."

"Not really. Just three weeks. Tell me, does your grandfather still own that telescope?"

"He never let's go of it."

"Three weeks' time. But you've got to be certain. Because when you come with me, Donna, sorry, so sorry, but you're going to die" the women fades away.

*Time skip*

"And you! I'm going to miss you most of all. All flame-haired and fiery."

"Oh, but why do you have to go?" Donna asks.

"It's the new law. England for the English, et cetera. They can't send us home. The oceans are closed! They build labour camps."

"I know, but labour doing what? There aren't any jobs."