For a moment all you could hear was the ending of Magnolia by Playboy Carti until Stay by Zedd came on. "Ayeeeeee oh yea," she said turning up the volume. She started singing the song and pulled into the driveway of a house. She continued to sing the song and was actually hitting them notes. I stared at her and when the song was over she noticed me staring and blushed looking down. "I know I'm bad but hey let's go," she said practically running out the car before I could say anything. She went up to the front door and knocked on the door. I was right behind her and the door swung open. "I should of known," the girl said turning around. "Girl what is you talking about?" Raine asked letting me go in first and closing the door after she walked in. "You're the only one who bangs on my door like they the fucking cops. Everyone else uses the doorbell," the girl said stuffing things in a little pink Dora backpack. "That's cause yo raggedy ass doorbell don't always work. Anyways where's my niece?" Raine said taking the bag from her sister. "She upstairs...who is this? Raine, I don't want your hoes around my daughter," the girl said finally noticing that I was in the room. I felt slightly  offended but didn't think anything of it. "Okay first of all she's not a hoe, Rosalina. If it was that much of a problem you could always ask Malia to watch y'all damn kid," Raine said rolling her eyes. "Malia is at work dumbass. She just left an hour ago so talk what you know. Anyways I'm about to be late to this appointment messing around with y'all. ALICE SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU," Rosalina said and I noticed she had a cast on her arm. A small kid ran down the steps and her eyes lit up when she saw Raine. "TT," she yelled and ran to Raine and she picked her up. "Bear...how's school," she said using her nickname I'm assuming. "Good I stayed on green all day," Alice said grinning before looking at me. "TT is this your girlfriend?" She asked squinting at me.

     I started blushing really hard looking down. When I looked back I saw them whispering back and forth. When they noticed they stopped and both grinned and looked at me. "Ok ok ok. Get out before I miss this appointment," Rosalina said shooing us out the door. Alice was cheesing at me all too hard but I didn't think anything of it. I wonder what she told her. I shrugged my shoulders and got in the car while Raine strapped Alice in the car seat in the back. I watched as Raine came back to the front and sat in the drivers seat pulling off. I thought we would be going to her house but instead we pulled up at a carnival. I've never been to one before so you could say I was overly excited. Maybe just as excited as Alice when she saw us pull up. "YAYYYYY CARNIVAL," Alice screamed which made me and Raine laugh. Even though I wanted to scream that too. We went to the booth to buy the wristbands for unlimited rides and I let Raine and Alice go first. I pulled out my wallet only to see the man hand Raine three wristbands. "How much was mine?" I asked and she smirked. "It was $0 and 0¢," she said and rolled my eyes. "No seriously how much was is?" I asked not wanting to have to pay her back later or having to owe her money. "It' s cool lil ma," she said and I rolled my eyes. "The last time I checked we were about the same height. 'Lil ma'," I said mocking her and that made her laugh. I feel like she was about to say something when Alice dragged us over to one of the kiddie rides.

     Our time there was fun. It was getting dark and I'm sure Rosalina wanted Alice home soon. "One more ride pleaseeeeee TT," Alice begged Raine but she shook her head. "Bear if TT doesn't get you home soon mommy and grandma are going to kill TT," she said over exaggerating. "I won't let them. Please Cami. She like you confuse her to let us get on one more ride," Alice turned to me and I was shocked. "I can try to convince her but I'm not sure she will listen to me," I said putting emphasis on convince. "We can always try the Ferris Wheel. It won't take that long and I'm sure if you tell Rosalina what's going on she won't mind," I said and Raine nodded. "Fine but if she gets mad I'm not taking you and you anywhere again together," she said and Alice cheered and I chuckled. We made our way to the Ferris Wheel and there was barely a line. We got on and Raine sat next to me while Alice sat across from us. Once we were up in the air almost at the top I noticed Raine do the cliché stretch and put your arm around the shoulder. I was fine with it until I saw a flash out of my peripheral vision and it was Alice with Raine's phone and she just took a picture. "Bear I said no flash," Raine said laughing and Alice mouthed an "Ohhh". "Next time don't thrust a 5 year old to taken your pictures," she said folding her arms. "Trust, Bear, it' s trust. Not thrust," Raine said laughing getting her phone back. She looked at the picture with a big ass smile on her face. "TT cheesing because she likes you," Alice said teasing Raine and my cheeks started to heat up. "I-I-um no...it's cause I look fine as fuck," she said making me laugh. We finally got off and exited the carnival.

     On the way back Raine got us some wing stop and drove back to their house. We got in the driveway and before I got out she grabbed me. "Ok y'all if she asks what took us so long...we say the line at wing stop was hella long," she said and I nodded. We got out and I helped carry Alice's food while Raine got her bag. Raine started to unlock the door only to have it snatched open by a girl. "Raine where have y'all been? Rosa is upstairs going insane cause y'all was supposed to be back a while ago. Do you know how much shit I had to dodge from your sister," she said frustrated and letting us in the house. "Mama we went to get food," Alice said pointing at me and the girl looked at me sideways. "And this is?" The girl asked referring to me. "Mama this is TT's girlfriend. She's really nice, and pretty, and she smells good, and even though TT claims not to like her I think she does," Alice said and Raine looked at her shocked. "Jesus Christ Bear you can't just go around telling other people's business," Raine said laughing nervously. "Awe that's cute she's blushing. Anyways I'm Malia. Alice's other mom," she said pulling me into a hug. I was panicked and my social anxiety started to bother me. "Oooook that's enough," Raine said protectively pulling me away from Malia. "Whattttt?" Malia asked laughing. "I know how you used to be. Lina told me about how the first time y'all messed around it was in the back office of that tattoo shop," "Ok look don't be outting me in front of my child," Malia said laughing. "Don't y'all got a home to get to? Parents to worry about?" Malia asked and I frowned but quickly fixed my face. "Yea my mom is probably going to be mad so let me get her home before her moms cuss me out and mine kills me," Raine said and I laughed. Mainly because my mom doesn't give any type of shit about me but the second part about her mom was funny too. "Ok see y'all later," Malia said and I waved. We got in the car and she drove home. At least I didn't have to cook when I got home. We were in the car talking about random shit and I felt myself opening up a little too much but I quickly stopped myself.

     We finally made it to my apartment past security and everything. "Well this is me," I said getting my bag of food but my arm was grabbed. "Wait...let me walk you up," she stopped me and all of a sudden my blood rushing and my thoughts started to race. "I mean if you don't want me to it's fine," she said and I shook my head. "They would tow your car and then it would be a whole mess. But thanks for tonight...I've had the most fun that I've had in a while," I said and she smiled. "Me too. See you tomorrow?" She asked and I nodded. "Text me when you get home ok?" I asked and she nodded. "Fasho. Good night," she said as I got out the car. "Good night," I said walking to the door. I walked through the lobby and past the meeting room. I swiped my key fob and it unlocked the door. I checked my mailbox before heading to my apartment. I ate and went over some notes before heading to sleep. Right as I laid down I got a text. I grabbed my phone groaning.

🌧Raine🌧: Sorry I've been home for an hour and I forgot

🌧Raine🌧: Hope I didn't worry you 😓

Me: it's ok tbh I didn't think you were really gonna text me

🌧Raine🌧: I mean you asked me too and I didn't want you to worry

Me: I assumed you were ok

Me: anyways I'm about to gts gn

🌧Raine🌧: GN

Well I guess this is the part where I go to sleep. I'm pretty tired so I might as well. I turn on some classical music for white noise and eventually drifted off to sleep.

A/N: WAS GUD YALL. So they cute 🙂 but I got something coming up for y'all 🙂. It's starts off bad but it'll end good. Just wait for it. Antiwho how y'all been? Breathing good? Shitting daily? Lol bye y'all 😂

-Stay Saucy