11

The night went by fast and came morning I prepared myself, had breakfast and drove me and my siblings to school. The day was pretty  uneventful and before I knew it last class which is always art class came.  I gathered my stuff and walked to class.  Issa was not in class, in fact I don't think he came to school at all.
I was a bit worried so I texted him. He obviously didn't text back. So I called, he didn't pick up and thirty missed calls later and still nothing. Wow I must come off as very desperate. After class I drove to Issa's and was received warmly.  I walked to his bedroom and there he was, on his bed listening to music. When he finally saw me there standing and sighing, he removed his headphones and looked at me confused. I just sprinted to him and hugged the life out of him.  He became stiff for a moment then relaxed into the hug eventually.
" Don't ever do that to me again okay? " I said with tears and I'm so sure Issa was asking himself what was happening right now.
"Don't scare me again like that.  When I call you you're supposed to pick up. Always pick up okay? I was so worried about you and it drove me fucking crazy.  Just..." I was now rambling and Issa still didn't know what was happening so he just hugged me. I calmed down after some minutes and sat down on his bed while he got me a bottle of water from his mini fridge. I gulped the water down and just stared at anything but him.
" I was so scared.  I thought something bad happened to you." I whispered. He just stared at me and sighed.
" I'm okay, see?  I just didn't hear my phone ring because I was blasting music and I'm sorry okay?  Do you forgive me? " he asked smiling as a way to assure me. I smiled back and nodded to show I'd forgiven him.
After all the drama I caused at Issa, I realized I was supposed to be at A's.  I drove to his place and thank God I got there before my parents. When they got there I was already hanging out with Adrian's family. His house was huge but not as huge as Issa's.

 His house was huge but not as huge as Issa's

It was such a beautiful place though. Family friendly and all. My parents and siblings made it finally and dinner officially started. Since my dad and Adrian's dad work together, we were going to stay a bit late.  I just hang out with my siblings until A said he wanted to talk to me. I just nodded and followed him to his bedroom. It was basketball themed.

" Nice room

" Nice room.  You really love basketball Huh? " I said looking around. He just shrugged and sat on his bed. I didn't know know what to do so I also sat down on his bed. I was fidgetting a lot and I think A noticed so he just looked at me and held my hands in his. We were just stared at each other for sometime.
" Look Hannah, I'm so sorry for everything. I was stupid and I really hope you can forgive me and that we can go back to how it was. " he said looking me straight in my eyes.  I just couldn't say no since I knew I liked him so much. So I just nodded my answer and we hugged each other for what felt like forever. I was happy and excited to hang out again.
We hang out in his room for forever and when it was time to finally go home, he stepped on the side with me and just stared for a while. I was kinda getting nervous so I asked what was wrong.
" Nothing's wrong. I was just wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend? " he asked and I could immediately tell he was nervous now. I just chuckled and hugged him. After the hug I left and drove off to my place. I was very happy anyone who saw me would think I was the Cheshire cat because of the smile I had. I was simply love struck.