Midnight Pt. 3

"You, all right? Ok" Biff says, {Y/N} groans and looks at the Doctor.

"Oh, I'm sorry" she says as she moves off of him.

"Arms, legs, neck, head, nose. I'm fine. Everyone else? How are we?" the Doctor asks, the pop singer on the screen behind the Doctor and {Y/N} is replaced by an image of Rose mouthing Doctor, {Y/N}, before it goes blank again "how are we? Everyone all right?"

"Earthquake. Must be."

"But that's impossible. The ground is fixed. It's solid" Dee Dee says.

"We've got torches. Everyone take a torch. They're in the back of the seats."

"Oh, Jethro. Sweetheart, come here."

"Never mind me. what about her?" Sky is sitting amongst the remains of the front row.

"What happened to the seats?"

"Who did that?"

"They've been ripped up."

"It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It's over. We're still alive. Look, the wall's still intact. Do you see?" {Y/N} says, the cart is intact but dented inwards.

"Joe? Claude?"

"We're safe" {Y/N} says.

"Driver Joe, can you hear me? I'm not getting any response. The intercom must be down" the hostess opens the driver's door and bright light floods the cabin. An alarm sounds until she manages to close it again.

"What happened? What was that?"

"Is it the driver? Have we lost the driver?"

"The cabin's gone."

"Don't be ridiculous. It can't be gone. How can it be gone?"

"Well, well, you saw it."

"There was nothing there, like it was ripped away."

"What are you doing?" Biff aims his torchlight at the panel the Doctor is working on, {Y/N} is knelt down beside him.

"Ah, that's better. Little bit of light. Thank you. Molto bene."

"Do you know what you're doing?" Val asks.

"The cabin's gone. You'd better leave that wall alone" Biff says.

"The cabin can't be gone."

"No, it's safe. Any rupture would automatically seal itself" the Doctor says as he removes the panel and looks at the wiring.

"But something sliced it off. You're right, the cabin's gone" {Y/N} says.

"But if it gets separated?"

"It loses integrity. I'm sorry, they've been reduced to dust. The driver and the mechanic. But they sent a distress signal. Help is on its way. They saved our lives. We are going to get out of here, I promise. We're still alive, and they are going to find us" {Y/N} says.

"{Y/N}, Doctor, look at her" Sky hasn't moved.

"Right. Yes. Sorry. Have we got a medical kit?" {Y/N} asks.

"Why won't she turn around?"

"What's her name?" {Y/N} asks.

"Silvestry. Mrs Sky Silvestry."

"Sky? Can you hear me? Are you, all right? Can you move, Sky? Just look at me" {Y/N} says, the Doctor stands behind {Y/N} with his arms crossed.

"That noise from outside. It's stopped."

"Well, thank God for that."

"But what if it's not outside anymore? What if it's inside?"

"Inside? Where?"