Silence In The Library Pt. 2

"Others? What's it mean, others?" Donna asks and goes to a Node "excuse me. What does it mean, others?"

"That's barely more than a speak your weight machine, it can't help you" the Doctor says.

"So why's it got a face?" Donna asks.

"This flesh aspect was donated by Mark Chambers on the occasion of his death."

"It's a real face?" Donna says.

"It has been actualised individually for you from the many facial aspects saved to our extensive flesh banks. Please enjoy."

"It chose me a dead face it thought I'd like? That statue's got a real dead person's face on it" Donna says.

"It's the fifty first century. That's basically like donating a park bench" {Y/N} says as her and the Doctor walk up to Donna.

"It's donating a face!"

"No, wait, no" the Doctor grabs Donna as she backs away.

"Oi. Hands."

"The shadow. Look" {Y/N} says.

"What about it?"

"Count the shadows."

"One. There, counted it. One shadow."

"Yeah But what's casting it?" the Doctor asks, it is a triangular shadow "oh, I'm thick! Look at me, I'm old and thick. Head's too full of stuff. I need a bigger head" the Doctor says smacking his head, the light in adjoining corridor is going out.

"The power must be going" Donna says.

"This place runs on fission cells. They'll outburn the sun" {Y/N} says.

"Then why is it dark?"

"It's not dark" {Y/N} says.

"That shadow. It's gone."

"We need to get back to the TARDIS" the Doctor says.

"Why?"

"Because that shadow hasn't gone. It's moved" {Y/N} says.

"Reminder. The library has been breached. Others are coming. Reminder. The library has been breached. Others are coming. Reminder. The library has been breached..." suddenly a door is blown open in a flash of bright light, and six space suited figures enter. The leader adjusts her polarising filter so they can see her face.

"Hello, sweetie" the women says, the Doctor and {Y/N} look at her.

"Get out" the Doctor says.

"Doctor" Donna says.

"All of you. Turn around, get back in your rocket and fly away. Tell your grandchildren you came to the library and lived. They won't believe you" the Doctor says.

"Pop your helmets, everyone. We've got breathers" the women says.

"How do you know they're not androids?" another asks.

"Because I've dated androids. They're rubbish" the women replies.

"Who is this? You said we were the only expedition. I paid for exclusives" a man says.

"I lied, I'm always lying. Bound to be others."

"Miss Evangelista, I want to see the contracts."

"You came through the north door, yeah? How was that, much damage?" River asks.

"Please, just leave. I'm asking you seriously and properly, just leave" the Doctor says.

"Hang on. Did you say expedition?" {Y/N} asks.

"My expedition. I funded it."

"Oh, you're not, are you? Tell me you're not archaeologists" the Doctor says.