Colby: I want to kiss you... Somewhere special😍

Me: 😳

Colby: Please

Me: I don't knnnooww Colby that's....... That's... We're friends

Colby: We could be more... I mean if you want to

Me: Colby 😔

Colby: I know
Colby: dumb mistake
Colby: Funny.... We both like you but neither one of us can have you😔

After reading that message, you turned your phone off and went to sleep. You woke up at 6am to head to the airport... Not something you were happy about but you had to get home to releave the guys of their duties to Smoke. 3 hours later you were back home and pulling into your driveway when you saw Joe, Colby, Jon, Smoke and Jon's dog Snow playing in the yard.

Heeeeyy Darcie Jean, Jon said smiling.

Hi there, you smiled back.

Soooo how was the trip?, he asked as the others just looked awkwardly.

It was good just glad to be off that plane.... Well I'm gonna go lay down a bit, you said avoiding them.

Well don't be long Darcie Jean, he said shooting you a smile.

You walked in and got undressed to get back in bed when you heard a knock on your door.

~Knock knock

Yes, you answered.

Can I come in Darc?, you heard Colby say.

Come in, you said a bit hesitantly.

Colby walked in and slowly followed Joe. You sat up trying to cover yourself as they walked over towards you.

We're sorry if we made you feel awkward, Joe apologized.

Yeah I didn't know he asked... And he didn't know I'd asked... Soooo we're sorry, Colby said.

Stop doing that, you said and Joe looked at you in confusion. Aah oh you don't know Joe... Colby does this eye thing to try to guilt me in, you said making Colby laugh a bit.

Dude!, Joe yelled.

She's seeing things! Granted that I do it from time to time but this time I wasn't!... Darci!! Im being serious this time!, he whined.

Oh great... He whines now, Joe said a bit jealous.

Oh GrEaT hE wHiNeS, Colby said marking Joe.

Wow very mature Colby, Joe said a bit mad.

Hey you two stop it! This isn't a joke and Colby it's funny how this seems like one to you, you yelled a bit.

Ok Darcie we're truly sorry but you can't blame us for feeling like this towards you, Colby said with the guilting shit again.

I mean he's right baby girl... We've shared beds together on the road, swam naked together, and bathe together.... But we've respected you 100% when we knew we only had like %5..... Max, Joe said as he added on to Colby's guilt trip.

Oh my fucking gosh you two are not doing this right now, you said in laughter. So that's you guys big rebuttal to a question I never asked but you really feel those arguments are A 1 reasons to sleep with me, you said.