50k Special ♡

A/N I got so happy when I saw Mine had hit 50k but then I got real sad because I had nothing prepared for you guys

I'm currently trying to write something else which will probably be another book so I thought you can have a bit from that instead (it won't make up for my laziness, forgive me plz )

As always, have a taekook gif:

and ILY for continuing to read this trash <3

BASICALLY, all you need to know is Taehyung is a powerful hybrid demon/vampire and Jungkook is his human mate

MJx

--

"Did you want to go get some food?" Yoongi piped up from next to Jungkook as they exited the college building and made their way towards the gate.

"Well I know you do," Jungkook laughed, digging his elbow into his ribs. 

"Aish, show some respect to your hyung and buy me skewers." Yoongi grumbled, but not seriously. 

They walked out of the gates into the car park but Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he saw a bright red sports car, parked illegally. He grit his teeth as his heart skipped a beat and then started racing when his eyes cast up the slender body of the man leaning against the car door. 

He was once again wearing all black but a bit more casual this time. 

He still looked unreal and it continued to take Jungkook by surprise. 

Taehyung was wearing dark boots, skinny black jeans that had a rip on one knee, a silk black shirt that had the top few buttons undone so you could see his sexy collar bones leading up to his tanned skin on his perfect neck. He had a black suit jacket over this and a pair of sunglasses. He was leaning casually against the car with one had in his pocket, the other rapidly texting on his phone. 

He looks like a daddy...

Jungkook got mad at himself for thinking that. 

He glanced up as the pair approached him. Jungkook was about to greet him but Taehyung cut him off. 

"You're late." He said curtly and opened the door to the car, signalling him to get in. 

"I didn't know you were coming," Jungkook replied, a bit annoyed with his bossy attitude already. "Anyway, we're busy so, I'll see you at home," Jungkook lifted his hand to wave as he turned but Taehyung grabbed it and pulled him back. 

"You can be busy later. We have business to attend to first." He said sternly, pulling Jungkook closer but the younger tried to resist, knowing Taehyung would't use his proper strength on him. 

"You can't just butt in and expect me to drop any plans I might of had!" Kook snapped back, his tongue poking the side of his cheek. "I have plans with Yoongi, I'll be home later." Jungkook also knew Taehyung wouldn't use powers on Suga either but from the look on Taehyung's face, Jungkook actually wasn't so sure at this moment. They glared at each other and Jungkook felt the annoyance wash over his body from Taehyung.