Dance Practice

Hello lovelies

I've moved Dance Practice into this one shot book and made a few tweaks. Just didn't really want anyone thinking I've ripped someone else's oneshot off (It was mine 😂)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this!! ❤️

--

"Ok, that's it for today." The teacher called out as DNA finished and the boys were stood in a line, breathing deeply. They'd been learning the steps today and had just done a successful run through. Taehyung crouched down and slumped to the floor, putting his head in his hands, out of breath.

They broke formation and all sat down around each other panting. Jungkook crawled over to Tae and they sat back to back, leaning on each other for support. Jungkook felt Tae's head fall back onto his shoulder as he tried to calm down his breathing. "It's...not good...enough..." He heard his hyung pant.

"What do you mean?"

Tae turned to his side so he could look up at the younger. "You guys...learned it so quickly.." He gulped. "I wasn't anywhere near on the same level," Tae closed his eyes. Kookie looked at his face and could see how tired his hyung was.

"You seemed distracted today..." Jungkook said softly so only Tae could hear him and leaned his cheek on the top of Tae's head. The older gulped as his eyes snapped open from the unexpected contact. He was staring at Jungkook's neck which was shining from all the hard dancing they'd been doing.

It's true, he had been distracted.

Kookie was wearing a thin white shirt that was pretty much sticking to him from the sweat, with his light blue low crotch jeans and his Timberlands. Tae could barely focus on anything when Kookie looked as good as he did today. It drove him crazy. He picked at this hole at his knee on his black jeans, trying to distract himself, still curled up against Jungkook. Feeling his hot back through his shirt seemed to slow down Tae's thoughts as he was just thinking about the skin underneath... 

"Yah, can we go get some skewers?" Yoongi piped up. He was lying on his back with his head on Jimin's knee.

"We had skewers yesterday, pabo," Jimin smiled.

"So?"

Jin tsked at them and pulled Hobi up. "Come on then. Joonie can buy," He said gently kicking the leaders knee who was still sat down. Namjoon moaned but stood up all the same.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," Tae said as he took a water bottle from Hobi. "I'm gonna stay for a bit." He sat up so Jungkook could go with them.

"Don't over work it!" Yoongi waved as he pretty much dragged Jimin out who was trying to talk to Taehyung.

"Make sure you lock up," Namjoon waved and put some more water down for Taehyung.

Jungkook was stood at his bag, looking at Tae's back as he was tying the lace on his boot. Jungkook heard the door click as the others had already left. Tae stood, not realising Kookie was still there. He picked up the control for the music and pressed play.

As the intro started, Jungkook watched as Tae pulled his shirt out from where it was tucked into his jeans and undid the top few buttons so Kookie could see his collar bones. Kookie felt his tongue run across his lips at the sight of them glistening. 

Tae faced the back wall, taking a few deep breaths. Now he was alone he would be able to focus and hopefully improve before the next practice...No distractions. He closed his eyes briefly, calming down.