The Alpha's Bodyguard pt.1

A/N I've been promising this shit for like 2 months sorry. I'm so sorry *bows*

I don't even have an excuse (ಥ﹏ಥ) It's a long one (kekeke) that I'll be posting over the next few days. 

Q: Do you guys prefer the longer ones to be all in one chapter or over a few (if you even like the longer ones)?

I have so many things to celebrate with you so I'm gonna blab for a sec.

400 followers and 100k reads 💜💜 I don't deserve you and I'm trash for not being able to update on time. You guys are amazing for continuing to support me and my dirty mind (ur dirty minded 2 tho).

Comeback is amazing and I'm dead a million times over

Gukk's birthday 💜 I'm so proud of our maknae and the person he's grown up to be.

I hope you enjoy this and please leave your thoughts. Reading your comments do truly make my day. Also, any names I use outside of our 7 boys are coincidence and not linked to other k-pop groups (name generator ftw)

 Also, any names I use outside of our 7 boys are coincidence and not linked to other k-pop groups (name generator ftw)

I purple you 💜
MJx

--

Taehyung crouched down against the wall, his knees to his chest whilst he rummaged in his pockets. He was now pretty much broke and completely homeless. His head fell back against the wet brick, the glare from the main street not quite hitting him in the dark alley, hiding from the rest of the world. Taehyung was out of options and his normally level and cool head was starting to go into overdrive. 

His last suppressant was a few days ago so he knew it wouldn't be long before the wolves came to capture him. Now he couldn't afford anymore, he was well and truly screwed. 

Taehyung was an omega, a male omega which carried a hefty price on his body. His family had done everything to protect Taehyung to the point of sending him to live with Monks in the mountains when he was a teenager. By that point, Taehyung already had an attitude that tested the patience of every monk in the monastery but they protected him until their final breaths. Final breaths that were spent fighting a savage werewolf pack lead by a beast of an alpha called Ji-Hoon.