Mine Pt3

"I don't want you going anywhere Jungkook." I said, my voice low. I watched him bite his lip when I spoke and he gulped. Something in me decided.

"You know what? I am mad at you" I said quietly. I lowered my face to his and with my lips almost touching his skin, made my way up his jawline. I felt him shiver under me. "I can't deal with you not being mine anymore Jungkook" I placed a kiss where his ear met his jaw and sucked. Jungkook gasped but I wanted to hear more.

"W-what are you.." Jungkook started but I stopped and lifted my head to look at him hungrily. His lips were parted, slightly wet and pink. I felt a growl in my throat and before I could change my mind, I lowered my lips to his.

I kissed him softly, ready to pull away incase he pushed me. After a moment, Jungkook's hands wove into my hair and he kissed me back. He sent sparks across my skin.

I felt kookie's tongue timidly run across my bottom lip as if he was testing how far he could go with this. I parted his lips with my tongue, letting out a slight moan at how good he tasted. He gripped my hair and I lowered down onto him, running my hands over his chest and under his t-shirt over his perfect abs. I angled my face to the side and Kookie moved along my jawline and pushed me back as he sat up.

He continued kissing and sucking my neck as his hands undid my shirt. His licks and bites continued down my neck, along my collar bone, over my chest and down to above my belly button. Kookie undid my belt as he looked up at me straddling him.

"You've been mine for a long time Tae..." He said in low tones, kissing my stomach softly before giving it a sharp bite and then sucking hard, leaving a mark on me. "That's why I'm always around you, making sure no one else gets a chance..." He paused after undoing my trousers and pulling my boner free from my boxers. "Wow..." He muttered to himself and rubbed the tip slowly. My breath caught in my throat. He pushed me back a bit more and kissed the top before taking me fully in his mouth straight away.

"Ahhh...k-kookie..." I gasped, feeling his tongue move up and down my length. He sucked his cheeks in, squeezing my dick in his mouth as he bobbed his head, moving faster and faster. My hands were pulling his hair as I squeezed my eyes shut from the pleasure. Jungkook moved his hands around my hips, under my trousers to cup my ass and was massaging it gently. My breaths came shorter and more ragged as I felt my stomach tighten.

"I'm go-nna...Jungkook..." I managed to breath but he kept on going and soon enough a moan escaped my lips as I came in his mouth. I lent back, watching him lift his head and I heard him swallow. A bit he missed was running down the side of me. Kookie saw it and slowly wiped his finger up my dick, wiping it off. He looked me right in the eyes and licked his finger, making a little popping sound when he pulled his finger out.

"Fuck...Kookie" I leaned forwards and put my arms on his shoulders, leaning our foreheads together.

"You're mine." He said with conviction and kissed me.

"And now I'm going to make you mine." I roughly kissed his mouth and sucked his bottom lip. I lifted his t-shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. I shuffled out my trousers which soon joined it. I was about to pull my tie off that was hanging loosely around my neck from when he undid my shirt but Kookie stopped me.

"Leave that on for a bit," He smirked, rubbing the silk between 2 fingers. I winked and pulled his jeans off. He leaned forward and pushed my shirt off my shoulders before pulling me down by the tie and taking my mouth with his. I towered over him and moved his legs apart with my knee. I moved my tongue around his mouth, enjoying how hot it was. His hands were once again in my hair and moved down my arms, over my shoulders and around to my back. He reached to my crotch and took me in his hands, moving up and down to get me hard again.

"Someone's eager for me," I grinned against his lips. Jungkook jerked on my tie, pulling me back down roughly to his lips. I grabbed both of his wrists and pinned them above his head. Holding them in place with one hand, I pulled my tie off with the other and wrapped his wrists it in above his head.

"What's this for?" He wriggled under me, pouting slightly because he couldn't touch me.

"Punishment." I smirked, trailing kisses down his chest.

"For what?" He whined.

"Disturbing me this morning in the shower." I saw his eyes grow wide as he remembered what he caught me doing. "I was enjoying myself you know?" I put my fingers to his mouth for him to suck. "I was thinking.." I continued my kisses across his collarbone. "How good it would be to fuck you against the wall in the shower.." I entered 2 fingers at once into him, not bothering with the one to let him know how upset I was about being interrupted.

He let out a harsh moan. "Fuck!...T-Tae.." He gasped as I moved my hand in and out. I stopped and he sighed. I spread his knees even further as I kissed his again. I bit his lip the moment I thrust into him. He groaned even louder than before, I could see his arms straining against the tie. He was panting hard under me.

"Ready baby?" I hummed, kissing his jawline again, enjoying myself whilst he got used to my size. I felt Kookie nod, unable to speak. I licked his cheek and moved out, before slowly moving back in so it didn't hurt too much.

Jungkook's breathing was deep and low. Little moans escaped his lips every so often. "I like those sounds you're making..." I bit his ear and started moving a bit faster. I pushed my hands under his shoulders to get a better grip and I moved faster. Having a better idea, I sat back, pulling Jungkook with me so he was now straddling me. He looked surprised and put his still tied arms over my head. I gave him a moment so fold his legs under so he was on his knees before I started bouncing him up and down on my dick. "Ahh...f-fuuck...there!" He gasped as I hit his sweet spot over and over. I nuzzled his chest, kissing his hot skin. I moved my lips to his nipple and bit it harsh, causing another moan from Kookie. He started moving along with me, faster and faster.

"Kookie..." I growled low from my throat as I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach again, sucking his chest, leaving multiple marks showing I'd been there. He pushed me backward so he was on top, moving faster and faster, the sound of our skin hitting each other getting as loud as our moans in the room. I squeezed his ass in my hands as he continued to bounce when a long moan came from me and then seconds later Kookie as I came inside of him. I felt a hot patch on my stomach from where he also came as he let all tension from his body and collapsed on me.

We lay there for what seemed like hours, panting together. Kookie's still tied arms behind my neck, my hands slowly rubbing his lower back. I was so fucking happy right now.

"Tae?" I heard Jungkook whisper. I opened my eyes and looked across to him. His dark eyes were twinkling, pale skin shining from the sweat and his hair was stuck to his forehead. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" I said, cutting him off.

Jungkook smiled. "So, I'm yours now right?"

I kissed him. "Always." He smiled and resting his head on my chest. I heard Kookie chuckle to himself.

"What?" I asked looking down at him.

Jungkook looked at me with a cheeky grin on his face. "So how about fucking me in the shower like you wanted?"

--

It's done!

Hope you like and and vote if you want

MJ x