Hades x Satan

Because fuck you that's why. This is going to be a lemon cause I was bored when I started this and no one has requested anything in months, either way enjoy and remember I could do worse. (Atheist so to me every and any religion is fiction)

Satan pov.

I was walking around the joined world of God's and Goddesses. Me and Christian (a/n there are multiple gods here and I couldn't find any name for the Christian's 'god') were supposed to share domain over most of Europe but controlling the better tropes he got me in extreme hatred. But I can't leave for long controlling the after life and everything.

Most of the myths were made by horrible mortals seeking control and building off of us. I don't get how anyone could believe in half this shit, but I guess most of it comes from being raised from birth and everyone believing it, does make some sense. Truthfully I don't know if Christian had anything to do with it or he just liked the praise too much to say anything. Yeah I am jealous... I want to be loved, just like everyone else I crave affection. But Gods and Goddesses or any other being of death are too feared to find it without drastic measures.

From the little I know about him, Christian is asexual meaning he has no sex drive, while I am pansexual meaning I have a sex drive but I don't care about gender. It's weird how little we know about each other, the Greeks know everyone's business and I lost count at how many are there, but they act like a dysfunctional family while we act as strangers from the same town.

It's lonely down here. No one willingly spends time with me... Humans fear me and animals won't come near me out of fear. Those few who do, always leave they don't like the changing temperatures I produce, both cold and hot.

It's rare for a god to leave their home, but I can't take this loneliness anymore. The world of death is run by many different beings each with their own flare. I use fire to form walls, only in my palace, because no one will go near it... The Egyptian kingdom is just a long lasting life just coming after death. Romans are very simular to the Greeks, I don't know why.

I wander to a strange river flowing death(?) A fair flowing through it, into the dark caverns. They all look scared this run appears to mainly be children. Following them the driver looks strangely at me. Shrugging it off, my eyes find a field of torture, shivering from the thought I look away. A castle made of blacken stones brings a deadly glow trapping my eyes.

I think I just walked into another God (or Goddess) domain. The interior reminds me of the Greeks, must be there who was it again? I know it had something to do with an H. I think I heard it in some myth humans twisted. Well whoever rules here I hope they don't mind me exploring.

After all I'm not going to break something that isn't mine, at least on purpose....

The dark dusty colours really give this place a sense of history and respect. The fields they seem to be sending the normal people to is quite dull, and could be better managed. The big beautiful place they've created as a reward is spectacular. The torment area still freaks me the hell out.

Taking a step back I find myself pressed against a wall that wasn't there before. Something takes hold of my wrists, pulling them upwards. It wouldn't be very hard as I prefer to keep a smaller frame with grey skin and black ashy hair, eyes a glittery red. My legs dangle as whoever rotates them to face me. "Whatever do I have here? A little monster seems to have wandered into my domain and thought it could explore without any worries~" he taunted at me.

Not reacting, his appearance settles in, his skin seems to be a white coal, some how smooth and rough at the same time. Black and red hair reaches his mid back. His eyes are fire, a collage of reds, oranges, yellows, and a slight pinch of blue, move around in an entrancing melody. His body is a muscular powerful frame and embraces the two well.

He puts me down in order to grab my waist throwing me over his shoulder. Most would wonder why I would ever do this. I'm bored and his eyes are so enticing. I haven't been this interested in decades. Taking me into the castle, I don't really get any time, to actually take in all the beautiful work surrounding us.

He drags me off into some cell. A simple bed in the corner, no windows, or any evidence of the outer world. Dumping me on it he leaves through the shadows. Well this is defiantly interesting. It requires strong powers over the dead to leave. Meaning there's nothing actually stopping me from leaving. But then what, nothing has happened in years.

So I just lay down remembering the powerful form he had. He must be the Greek's god of death. I sigh remembering those beautiful eyes. Fire. I truly love it, it's neither good or bad, it can save lives or destroy them. I've always wanted eyes like that. But no matter what I never got it quite right.

It's too dull here, I'll spy on him and returns before he notices.

Hades pov.

I create a link to me and my brother Zeus. "Hello Hades" he says boredly not paying attention "What do you need? Is someone bring the dead back again?" He says before I could explain. Asshole. "There's a monster that wandered into my domain. There's something up with him and I want to know if he's important or should I just kill him." I reply coldly. "What did it look like?" he says mockingly not even bothering to face me.

"He's pretty small, but I can sense a strong power from him. Grey skin and black hair. And sparkling red eyes. As in they look like actual glitter got in them." I tell him growling at his lack of respect for me. "Never heard of it. Just kill it." Zeus says ending our link, never respecting me. One day he's going to regret it.

I go back to the cell. HE'S GONE?! A giggle comes from around the corner. Melting into the shadows I look seeing him frown. "No fair." It says looking right at me. "Where's the fun if you're just going to do that?" He asks crossing his arms. I reform picking him up again. "Your curious, I can show you if you look into my eyes" he says smirking.

Looking in, a story is told. This is a God. The god Satan, feared and dangerous.

"I knew there was something up with you" we're evenly matched. "Yes you did, I have no intentions to harm you. I just went wandering and stumbled into your domain." He says plainly snaking himself lose from my hands. "So what do you want?" I ask watching him closely. "A lot none that you can do, but maybe you can help me in a different way?~" He continues to stare into my eyes lovingly.

"Would it get you to go back to your own domain?" I ask, I don't plan on sharing my domain. He nods moving closer to me, placing a hand on my chest. "You want to be fucked?~" I ask surprised picking him back up. "Yes~ I want something new~" he says nuzzling my chest.

I pick him up taking him into my bedroom. He snuggles in nuzzling my chest. "How fucking horny are you?" I ask staring at his glittery eyes. "I don't have anyone willing to at home" he continues nuzzling clearly enjoying it. Groaning I place him on my bed. He smirks lying down "So what do you want to do with me?~"

To be continued