BEN Drowned x Jeff the Killer

First request for the book I'm co writing yay! Enjoy the lemon

"Jeff, come down here this instant!" Slenderman 'yelled' in annoyance. Jeff laughed his head off knowing Slendy couldn't do shit to him. What did Jeff do this time, simple steal all of Jane's, Zero, Seroaro, (etc) tampons! BEN groaned hearing Slendy yelling at Jeff again it was only the third time today.

"Ok-ay I promise this was the last prank I did." Jeff claimed, still laughing. "That's what you said last time." Slenderman hissed in anger. "I forgot," both BEN and their boss facepalmed knowing, Jeff didn't forget like always and was just lying for the fun of it. "Jeff we both know you didn't, I've grown tired of your rambunctious attitude. Clearly you need something to do other than pranking people in their sleep, and starting fights. So you will be going undercover with BEN, ask him for the details." Slender teleported right after leaving Jeff pissed at his plans being changed from killing spree to undercover work, which he rarely got as he hated the limitations and his disguise form (his former self).

"Well, what are we doing?" Jeff said flopping down on the couch beside BEN. "We're posing as high school students and brothers in Edmonton, some kids got some evidence on Laughing Jack, and Solla being real, we start tomorrow we'll be staying at a hotel for a month, that's our deadline by the way. We aren't allowed to exit our disguise form at all, our fake name's are the same as always our original names, but our 'last name' is Cland. Slender want's quick kills as well as a 'clean', I'll take care of the proof, and Slender will hand us his files on the three." BEN explained leaning back playing on his phone.

3 weeks later

Jeff and BEN killed all three people needed, one of the rules were they couldn't leave until the deadline though. Jeff was just lying on the couch as BEN messed around on his laptop on one of the beds. Long story short Jeff had just killed the third person, and their 'fight' had given him a boner. Jeff turned his head over to the blonde looking at his former self from before he died. Jeff licked his lips at the fellow blue eyed teen (Well blue eyed in disguise form), his green sweater almost covering his hands, blue jeans, and black beanie with the triforce printed on.

BEN looked over at Jeff feeling the bed shift at the new weight. "Hey, do you want something?" the small teen asked closing the laptop and placing it on to the bedside table. Jeff didn't respond gently pushing the cyberghost in disguise down. BEN's eyes widened as Jeff kissed him, slipping his belt off. "Jeff-f?" Jeff looked at the boy under him, smiling 'sweetly' "Relax Benjamin, I'm not in the mood to hurt you." BEN winced at the sound of his old name, slightly glaring at Jeff for it. A moan stopped his glare, as an involuntary moan escaped his lips, as the Jeff started rubbing his croch with his hand.

BEN's pov.

I opened up my eyes to Jeff's blue one's, they looked so loving and friendly, his pale brown hair falling in his face, skin pale but with a warm alive look. We look exactly like our old self's just older from before he went insane, and before my father drowned me in that lake. I must admit Jeff looks cute especially as his former self. As I was lost in thought he snaked his hand into my pants pulling them down throwing them into a corner to be forgotten. He smirked capturing my lips into a playful kiss. He forced his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch. As I moaned into the kiss he placed his hand under my sweater feeling my chest as he pulled it off me breaking the kiss. Forcefully slamming his lips back onto my neck, leaving playful nips as he trailed up and down my neck causing a sympathy of moans from me, abusing the spot just under my jaw, leaving a bruised spot. He pulled away quickly taking off his clothes. I flipped us pushing him down much to his amusement. "Want prep or what?" he asked as a whisper in my ear, pushing a finger in as I sat on his lap. I could only respond with moans as he prepped me. I whimpered at the loss when he pulled his finger out, lifting my hips on to his cock. He slowly lowered me careful not to hurt me. Once all the way in I moaned as he hit the spot that made me see stars. I raised my hips pushing them back down. He chuckled at my eagerness but I just continued riding him loving each second of it. Before I could register what he was doing he flipped us me landing on the pillows though still roughly. He put my legs over his shoulders slamming back in. I moaned loudly as he continued his assault on my ass. "J-Jeff I'm go-ing to cum-m" I moaned. "Say my name." he commanded "Jeff" I moaned out "Louder~" He purred into my ear, "Jeff-f!~" I moaned louder as I came on to the bed, Jeff slamming in one last time filling me with his cum. He pulled out and collapsed beside me holding me close, "You're mine BEN~" he whispered into my ear as we both drifted to sleep.