Slender man x Bloody Mary

Smut

Slender man pov.

(1949)

Looking around the house I heard the horrific screaming from I see... nothing! Annoyed I teleport inside to the kitchen and begin my search. If some ones on my turf I want to know. I searched the bedrooms and living room still seeing nothing; I go into the hall to see a puddle of dark fresh blood leaking from the bathroom door. I mentally shout who would kill in a bathroom. I have one of my tentacles slowly open the door sensing a presence within. My vision of the room it's self was a teenage girl cloths and skin ripped beyond repair, eyes stabbed away, scratch marks everywhere. I slowly enter and turn my head to see the prettiest human ever IN the mirror with her raven black hair and glossy blue sapphires as eyes, covered in blood, in an ancient styled dress.

"Hello my names the Slender man, May I ask who you are and what you're doing in my wood and in the mirror?" I calmly send out (Telepathically) hiding my awe. "Bloody Mary what do you mean your woods, I don't see any forest all I know is she summoned me." Bloody Mary said with an old British accent enhancing my attraction. Gesturing to the corpse. "I sense your interest in me I'm an exist, demon breed well other than my three brothers and me, but once again I ask how are you in the mirror" I explain with a mental smirk. She explained to me that she was created from the memories from an old queen of England nicknamed for her many brutal executions. We soon began dating (in 1986(we're both immortal)) after that.

(1999)

My dear queen Bloody told me she wanted to talk to me in my room. So I headed up leaving my brothers, (Offender man, Trender man, and Splendor man). She was sitting on my bed as I entered, she looked up at me as I entered and said with a blush "Could you lock the door I want to be alone, because well I want to take the next step in our relationship." After obeying her wish to lock the door I teleport to her and rip open my mouth. I smile as I attack her neck, pushing her on to the bed straddling her.

"Oh god I love you" she moaned out pulling my clothes off, me doing the same to her. As I used me tentacles to throw both our cloths into the farthest corner of the room, I of course began fondling her boobs moving my head to her lips that I'll just say were pure bliss. I let her flip us over, her sitting on my stomach. "You ready love~" I say through my pants. "Of course~" she says right before slamming down on my cock. Which caused us both to moan out in pleasure, I sending out my tentacles to bounce her up and down feeling every inch of her. I then sat up to kiss my beautiful queen. Soon after that I climaxed still in her, because we both knew we couldn't breed together, being one of a kind (s). I mean she sadly couldn't breed when she was human with a human.

3 weeks later

I was sitting with my brother Offendy, when my queen walked in to ask "Slendy I need to talk to you alone" Offendy with his pervert smile said "You gonna to go another round?" "Not everything is about sex!" I shouted at him, walking into hallway, my lover in hand. "Don't mind him, now what did you want to talk about?" I annoyed at my brother said. "Slendy... I'm pregnant."