Masky x Jeff

Porn

Masky pov.

I wander into my bedroom only to find Jeff bare ass naked on my bed! "Hey bitch!" Jeff yelled jumping on top of me. "No Jeff! Bad Jeff! Get off me!" I screech falling to the floor. Jeff laughs getting back onto my bed dragging me with him.

I blush realizing that with that time I had gotten a boner. Jeff smirks rubbing it. "Jeff, what are you doing?..." I ask seeing him pulling my pants down. I blush watching him strip me down to nothing but bare skin.

Jeff brings his head down to my dick. "Want me to take care of it?~" Jeff asks squeezing it with his hand. I sigh nodding. Jeff licks down to the base. I force his head down, my hand gripping his burnt black hair.

Jeff smirks starting to suck on the head. The cheeky bastard! He bobs his head down going back up every time I move in anyway. When he finally gets to the bottom, I pin him down feeling no resistance.

He spread his legs wrapping them around me. I line up with his ass thrusting in. Jeff arches his back squeezing me with his legs. Smacking his ass he moans louder.

I thrust in and out of him quickly. "There! Hit there asshole!~" Jeff demands, pushing against me. "Fine you piece of dick weed!" I shout annoyed at his insult. Still turned on I thrust into what is most likely his prostate.

We continue until I cum inside him pulling out. Jeff growls jacking himself off to finish himself.

(A/n sorry if it's short)