BEN Drowned x Dark Link x Jeff the Killer

Smut, first threesome so I hope it goes well, reason BEN's most shipped pairings

BEN Drowned pov.

Oh goddesses I just walked in on Jeff and Dark, in the shower having sex!? My two crushes hardcore fucking each other. I ran out, before I thought they could see me and into my room. I looked down to see a very erect tent in my pants. I tried to lock my door (broken lock thanks Jeff) heading to my bed playing out the scene in my head. Pulling out my vibe imagining them both dominating me and later falling asleep.

Hours later

I woke up rubbing my eyes. This isn't my room. I looked around seeing a table full of sex toys, including fuzzy handcuffs, gags, vibes, dildos, cock rings, etc. The room's only light came from a loose light bulb. The bed was a mid size metal frame, silk black sheets, and a thick blanket.

The door opened, Jeff and Dark came down. Jeff holding Dark's hand, wearing a kinky smirk. I squirmed to sit up as Jeff sat on the bed rubbing my inner thigh through the blanket. "Now, now BENNY, we're not going to do anything you don't give us consent to. We saw you run off after seeing us, we were going to threaten you later if you told anyone, but your door's lock was still broken, and we ended up hearing you.~ Anyways I want you to pick three of the items on the table to be used on you~" I blush and looked over seeing a big vibe, I nervously point to it Dark Link grabbed it and placed it on the bed with a lust filled glare, I choose a pair of purple fluffy handcuffs, and lastly some anal beads.

Jeff pulled me out from under the covers, him and Dark undressing me. Dark had me face the wall, on my hands and knees, with the handcuffs on. I moan as the first bead was pushed in which they had thankfully lubed up. He enter the last four beads each larger than the last, pulling them back out till the last one, pushing them back in. I cummed alot, before Dark Link pulled them out, putting away the toy.

Before I could catch my breath, Jeff had slammed the vibe in messing with the setting. Every time I was about to cummed he'd lower the setting, every time I could catch my breath he'd up the setting. This went on for an hour. I kept screaming/moaning "Jeff! Dark please, please let me cum! Take it out, I want your big cocks punishing my prostate, please!" After I said that last part Jeff chuckled before letting out a purr, Dark pulling out the vibe.

They undressed and Jeff pulled me back a bit, forcing his nice big cock in me. Dark went in front of me asking "You sure you want this?", I nodded yes quickly and immediately start sucking his dick. I felt Jeff start to give gentle thrusts, that quickly turned in too rough thrusts, hitting my prostate each and every time. Dark thrusted into my mouth every time Jeff pulled out. I was nothing but a moaning mess causing vibrations up Dark's member. Trying to push back against each thrust, trying to get it even harder. We went on like this for hours, with me cumming four times, Dark twice, and Jeff three times. The collapsed beside me, taking the handcuffs and throwing them to the side, holding me in the centre of the bed. Hearing Dark whisper "BEN rest, you need it. We'll clean you in the morning." Just before I fell back to sleep.