Dark Link x Jeff the Killer part 2

Smut and please note these are in no way cannon to any of my another stories

Jeff the Killer pov.

I final got Dark Link 8 months ago I still remember our conversation after we woke up.

I had woken up hours ago but Darky was sleeping, and was just started to stir. "Jeff?" he asked still sleepy. "Yes Darky?" I asked teasingly watching him blush. "What was that about? I guess what I'm asking is what are we?" he asked looking down. "Oh love if it's ok with you we're dating but in a polyamorous relationship, meaning either of us can have sex with others and as long as you tell me I don't care. Dark I want you to know I love you." I say pulling him closer, with him nodding yes.

What happened a week later he discovered his ability, to go between the LOZ world and the creepypasta world at will. We went to the mansion and got a warm welcome Dark and I agreed it would be best to keep us a secret. So when either of us wants sex we tell or text the other we want to just have some 'fun'. Both of us have topped and bottom but today I want to use some toys.

Dark Link pov.

I headed to Jeff's room after he told me he wanted to have sex right now. I had finished my job of stealing information from the mafia and leaving a virus in its place. I morphed into the shadows so I could just go into the room without being noticed. I saw Jeff taking a box out he had already activated the sound prevention spell and locked the door so we wouldn't be bothered. I gave him a hug from behind and playfully asked "So who's topping this time?"

Jeff the Killer pov.

"I guess I'll be, cause I want to try something new Darky. Now get on the bed and close your eyes." I say a smirk forming. He followed the instructions and sat on the bed. I placed the box on my black bed side dresser taking the blind fold and handcuffs out. I told him not to stop me when I took off his clothes or open his eyes and handcuffed him, placing the blind fold on. I had to laugh at his fidgeting from the handcuffs and blindfold. I loved the sight of my Darky blindfolded and handcuffed on the black blankets and sheets. I quickly flipped him on to his hands and knees, causing Dark to yelp in surprise. Dark knew to stay still, as I got the box and started looking for my vibe.

Dark Link pov.

I hated the feeling of the metal on my skin but I wanted to see where this was going. Finally Jeff took off my blindfold. I gave a confused frown to see him fully clothed with something behind his back and a remote (?). He must have noticed because he then seductively said "Hey trust me you'll enjoy this, Darky~" I stayed still as he went behind me.

I felt something push into me, I on instinct moaned at this feeling though not as much as normally with Jeff. He went in front of me sitting on the bed with a massive smirk griping the black remote. I was about to ask what he was doing when he pressed a button cause whatever it was to vibrate. Of course I get set off into a fit of moans. "See I told you now let me watch you and I'll put it at a higher setting." I quickly nod yes, as the setting was heightened. "Yes, m-more please" I begged closing my eyes. "Why of course love, and once you cum I'll take it out and replace it with my cock, Darky~" he replied clearly enjoying this going to the next setting right then.

Only moments later I cummed Jeff quickly grabbed my hips pulling me to him and under the covers. Taking off his clothes and taking the handcuffs off. Facing me he entered, I grabbed his shoulders and pushed my hips back. "How'd you like it Darky?" he huffed out moaning. "I loved it now fuck me hard and fast! Make it so I can't walk!" I moaned out as well. After a few moments of hard core fucking, I hear Jeff say "Oh my, after months of doing this and your still just as tight, my love!" I blush hearing that. "Jeff!" I screamed as I cummed, him still pressing my prostate (a/n I don't know) Jeff cummed soon after a few thrusts. He pulled out and said "Ah, I could just cum again at the sight of it leaking out your tight ass~". I blush hiding my face as he pulled me closer; we still had a few hours till dinner right?