epilogue

AUTHOR

A WARM WIND BLEW. Not in the way you'd expect though, it blew on both sides not either or; and it created a sense of comfort well at least ochuko believed it did.

zayn was annoyed by it, it forced him to be hot even though he knew he was cold. he felt like a child again forced to follow motions he knew nothing about, he felt weak again.

his daughter ohma broke those feeling when she threw her body into her father's lap. zayn groaned slightly frightened her action, but embraced her nonetheless.

ochuko was in the pool playing around like she was a child once more. she had since finished college and began her own makeup line, though they were in the beginners stages things were looking great.

they stayed home quite often since ochuko did much of her work from home; zayn was able to paint and be around the people he loved, so he had no reason to complained.

childish, ochuko was still as childish as ever though zayn didn't mind. she kept him sane, helped him control dark thoughts and remember why he was here.

even if the wind did feel like an attack on everything sane to zayn he enjoyed it in the oddest of ways. "daddy do you think princesses have to wear dresses to be beautiful,"his daughter asked snuggling into him.

he chuckled lightly, he'd dreamt of questions like this from his children he figured he'd always have to right answer even if it was wrong.

"absolute not princesses can wear or be what they what to plus, prince charming isn't real anyways,"he smiled.

ohma giggles "boys are gross dad,"she mumbled in his shirt.

zayn agreed silently. "come get in the pool you two,"ochuko yelled.

like her father ohma was more quiet and anxious like so she looked up to her father her loose curls bouncing with her to see what he had to say before doing anything.

he looked at her with a smile nodding "come on princess,"he said patting her on her back.

she got up with a smile racing towards the pool.

zayn began to follow in behind her until he heard the doorbell ring.

he frowned "honey come on,"ochuko yelled.

"someone's at the door love i'll be right back,"he smiled rushing to go answer the door.

he looked through the peep hole unable to see who was on the other side so he opened the door expecting to see the delivery man or miko and zerõ.

instead he was met with his father.

he was gray haired weary looking, fat and broken he looked up at zayn through his glasses eyes full of sorrow and pain.

zayn stood frozen tears falling from his eyes involuntarily.

why had this monster returned?

"son, give papa a hug."

::

the end. not really there's gonna be a second book, i just wanted to end this book cus it's just such a mess, like because i've been so busy i've lost interest in a lot of my stories plus i rush and do shitty jobs with most of them so, i'll he publishing a WHOLE bunch of new shit on this account and babes-jpg so check that account too.

i have two books Needadaddy.com and Pervert [y.k] published on that account, but there will be more to come at the beginning of next year.

i've started a new writing process so y'all don't have to wait decades to read chapters and i've gotten a lot better with my writing and ideas, hopefully y'all will see the process in my upcoming works.

thanks to everyone who read this book, voted commented everything it means so much to me; and i hope y'all enjoyed Climax.

Much Love💙

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

☀️Black Sunshine ☀️