I. sex shops & cocky smiles

(^^her ig:mseziemeza)

AUTHOR

"OCHUKO, help me put these dildos and whips up",miko the manger of the small bradford sex shop said to her employee and best friend ochuko.

"uggh, mimi but i don't wanna",ochuko whined her thick britsh accent dragging out her voice.

"come on coco we're gonna be opening up shop soon", miko said picking up the box of sex toys.

"ugggggh",ochuko once again whined getting up from the box she'd been sitting on.

"stop complaining you wanted this job", miko said as she opened the box and started placing the objects in the shelves.

"no i needed this job",ochuko explained as she walked towards the box helping miko's 5'2' ft body place the toy box on the top shelf.

miko laughed at the trueness of her friends statement.

"true, true",she laughed nodding her head in agreement.

the silence as they continued to load the shelves with all different types of sexual toys was peaceful and quite comfortable.

after a while the silence was finally broken as miko politely asked ochuko to turn on the "OPEN" sign.

"ochuko sorry to ask, but there's one more box outside can you get it for me pllllleeeeaaassseee",miko sweetly asked batting her naturally thick eyelashes.

"you betta be glad your cute",ochuko said grabbing miko's chubby cheeks.

"i know",she smiled.

walking outside the cold night weather hit her brown skin making her shiver at the sudden weather change since she's been in a warm building almost all night.

she looked around for the box unsure of where it'd been placed.

she saw the box laying on the sidewalk annoyed that someone would even leave the box just laying out like that for anyone to take, she hurriedly walked towards the box not even noticing the raven haired boy walking in the same direction his head towards the ground; his mind flooding with thoughts both good and bad.

as though it was an act on a movie the two ran into each other almost immediately.

ochuko almost falling, but the raven haired boy catching her just in time.

"woah",he huffed blinking a few time to make sure he was actually awake and this beautiful women was actually in his arms.

"shit, i don't know if i should be saying thank you or fuck you",ochuko laughed as the raven haired boy curiously stared into her deep brown eyes.

he pulled her up his eyes still locked onto her.

once ochuko dusted herself off and realized his all too intense stare she frowned responding to him in a nonchalant way.

"i, bet you like being called daddy,"she smirked the quiet raven haired boys eyes grew five times their regular size making ochuko laugh at the utter awkwardness and oh,so sudden outburst.

"w-wait wh-what",he stuttered.

"i saaaaiid i bet you
love being called daddy i mean from the way you were staring at me so intensely i thought you were thinking about fucking the day lights outta me on your nice, comfy mattress while i scream daddy",she smirked.

"i-i",he stuttered in a shocked  matter.

ochuko laughed as the paki-british boy continued to stutter.

ochuko picked up the box, and headed towards the back door leaving the raven haired boy in a stuttering confused mess.

his hazel brown eyes wondered to her bum his honey colored eyes getting even bigger at the site of her plump, round bum.

she turned back around to find the pretty boy staring at her bum she smirked surprised, but happy.

the look on his face making her laugh his shy eyes meeting back with her eyes a little embarrassed by the matter.

"i hope i get to bump into you again soon",she laughed opening the door and walking inside leaving the shy boy confused and a little turned on.