IX.dr. armondo & lookin ass nigga

(benjamin bratt as dr.armondo with his fine ass😍😍)

OCHUKO

"mornin' love,"zayn shuffled into the kitchen with a soft smile, his eyes still slightly closed, chest bare,mess hair, and baggy shorts was kinda turning me on.

"good morning,"i smiled back slightly turning towards him before going back to scrambling the eggs.

the silence afterwards was nice, zayn came behind me placing his hands around my waist as he began to kiss all over my face and neck.

i giggled as he said "i love" over and over again, i loved the way it sounded when he said it.

it sounded so right, so pure and truthful.

"i love you too baby boy,"i smiled.

"you know we have to go to therapy today,"i softly slid in the information hoping he'd ignore my statement, but of course he didn't.

"i really don't think that's necessary, koko maybe we could just stay home -,"he paused as he nibbled on my ear almost making me moan.

i quickly moved away from him laughing at his no-so clever attempt of distracting me. "who is this new man i'm meeting,"i questioned. he just laughed going to get the orange juice from the fridge.

breakfast was magical, we laughed, ate and i promised zany if he'd open up and come to therapy with me he'd be receiving more than just a blowjob tonight.

"ya know i'm only doing this because your cute,"zayn smirked as we walked inside his office. i grinned nodding happily, "i know."

"now zayn and ochoko right—,"he paused asking me if he'd pronounced my name correctly, which he hadn't.

i smiling lightly shaking my head because i'd grown use to people mispronouncing my name. "it's ochuko."

"i'm so sorry i'm not that good with names love,"he smirked. eyeing me though i pretended not to notice, but zayn did making his clench his jaw tightly placing his hand on my thigh possidvte

dr.armondo saw this action and cleared his throats looking away from the pair.

"anyways why don't the two of you tell me about yourselves,"he said smiling falsely at zayn.

"you want me to go first babe,"i asked once again ignoring all the room's tension. zayn simply shrugged which i figured meant it didn't matter. so i began to speak.

"i'm fine really... nothing horrible or traumatic has happened to me, i'm just here for zayn,"i truthfully said shrugging happily.

the doctor laughed "everyone has a problem ochuko whether they want to admit or not."

ochuko smiled "not me doctor man."

dr.amando smirked eyeing ochuko but eventually went on to zayn hoping to one day open up ochuko mentally and physically.

"okay then, zayn tell me about yourself,"he smiled falsely.

"i don't want to be here,"he said stale facing the attractive man.

dr.amondo chuckles lightly at zayn. "i can see that clearly,but i want to know about you what makes you tick what gets under your skin,"he smirked eyeing zayn in an evil way.

before he could even blink a second time he had jumped off the couch and over the table as he began to punch dr.amando in the face.

"ZAYN STOP,"ochuko yelled yanking the angered male off of the startled prick.

"oh my God i'm so so doctor i don't know what happened i—,"ochuko explained truly sincere.

as doctor amando covered his hand with his left hand his head held low he pointed to the door.

"just go please just go."

that's exactly what they did ochuko tried to apologize again, but zayn cupped her mouth silencing her.

once they left his office zayn finally moved his hand once he opened the car door for her.

"well i don't think that was the right doctor,"zayn smirked once they got in the car.

ochuko laughed "ya think."

::

Sorry this chapter is so short, but a bitch had to rant sooooo get ready.

First thank y'all for being so patient like fr fr y'all the real. Cause DAMN 2016 has been shit. high school is tryna kill me then fuckin Donald Trump which shows how racist,sexist,homophobic and all around shitty America is. To anyone wishing to come here GO TO CANADA!!! I'm so serious I really fucking hate America && I really had to take a break from Wattpad because I was having anxiety attacks and I've just been really fucked. So basically blame me not being active on America && school.

once again FUCK AMERIKKA AND THAT FUCKIN CHEETO AINT MY GOTDAMN PRESIDENT!!

I just can't believe them white folks want a white man in the White House so bad that they'd literally elect someone who is going to get us killed but it's good though cause when he fuck everything up and them white folks and white washed poc's ain't got shit to say Kiontá gon laugh hard and loud.

Anyways I'm sorry  for that much needed rant (FUCK AMERICA) I hope y'all have an amazing Christmas and hopefully (that mafucka look like a flat orange) a Happy New Year (if that's possible).

Oh and just so y'all know poc's of all races and religions and LGBT Community we will not let a man like Donald Trump take away our rights and send us backwards.

Our shades of brown and black are beautiful we need to come together at a time like this and show love to one another. I love you my brothers and sisters and we shall overcome this.

MUCH LOVE💙💙

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

☀️Black Sunshine☀️