VIII. therapists & blowjobs

ZAYN

SHE wouldn't stop apologizing.

"z, i love you,"she whispered as rihanna "yeah i said it" played lightly in the background.

"koko, i love you too,"i pushed her hair out her face smiling.

"zayn,"she mumbled.

"uh,"i said staring at the ceiling.

"why are you so, beautiful,"she questioned smiling.

"love, your the beautiful one,"i laughed.

i turned on my side my hands laying on my head as i stared at her beautiful face memorized.

"lie again,"she laughed.

"can't your too beautiful,"i stated.

"that makes no sense, z,"she smiled.

"good so you can't argue with me,"i cheesed as her soft hand caressed the left side of my hairy face.

i pulled her in closer loving her warm embrace she kissed my nose and my forehead a warmth filling my body from her touch.

"why didn't you tell me z,"she softly spoke as she searched my eyes for an answer i didn't even have.

"tell you what,"i questioned wanting to be clueless.

"zayn don't play, this is serious,"concern laced in her voice.

"i know, i know,"i sighed running a  emotionless hand through my hair and down my face, only to have koko stopping my all ction mid-way wrapping her hand in mine.

"come on zaynie the only way your gonna get over this is talking to someone, we can do this with each other or we can both go see a therapist,"ochuko suggested i cringed at the thought of a therapist.

"no, no therapist i went there when i was young and it didn't help at all,"i said shaking my head.

"yeah well now you have me to be there with you,"she said studying my hand as she continued to soothingly rub my face.

i smiled "i know ochuko, but i don't know."

"zayn you making absolutely no sense,"she laughed.

"i know look, go to sleep koko well talk about that stuff tomorrow,"i smirked squeezing her tightly really not wanting to talk about my issues.

"noooo,"she said softly pushing me away.

"we need to talk about this,"she said.

"you can't just keep these things bottled up inside it wouldn't help you at all,"she said truly concerned.

"i know all this shit koko, but it won't help," i muttered.

"then you'd have no problem going since i scheduled a an appointment for tomorrow at one,"she smirked.

i groaned why does she hate me so, "koko i'm not going to that garage,"i spoke angrily.

"yes you are zayn i love you okay and i don't want to see you hurt yourself, you mean too much to me,"she truthfully stated.

"i know you do love, but i can't do that i just can't, i won't,"i said.

"zayn you gotta stop living in the past, i'm your present and hopefully your future i want to see you doing good, i want you to be happy, that's all i've ever wanted for you zaynie,"she spoke.

my body shot up "then leave,"i mumbled that was the last straw.

"what,"she questioned also shooting up from her resting place on the couch.

"i said leave,"i growled my fist balled up.

"i'm not,"she sassed folding her arms over her chest.

"fine then i'm leaving,"i said getting up and putting my clothes back on.

"no you not,"she yelled chasing after me.

i closed the bedroom door behind me grabbing my keys and heading for the front door.

i put on shoes which sat at the front door.

i rushed when i heard the bedroom door open, i opened the front door about to rush out when the door was slammed shut ochuko saying in between the door and me.

"ochuko move please,"i sighed looking at anything, but her.

"no,"she smirked pushing herself from off of the door.

she wrapped her hands around my waist covering my face in kisses as i tried to pull away.

"z,"she mumbled against my neck my eyes closed as she drug her lips across my being.

her hands sliding up my shirt.

"k-koko,"i groaned.

"shh,"she laughed.

pulling my shirt off, her hands dancing against my body.

my breathing became heavier as sheer hands raced down my stomach i groaned at the feeling of her touch my head against the wall.

"i'll make it worth you while,"she smirked likes sneaky snake.

slithering down my body eyeing me down as she unbuckled my belt.

my body hot i knew not of what was going on i only knew she made me feel good and i wasn't about to stop her.

she pulled my pants down after unbuttoning them, my underwear was next for her vicious attack on my body.

"well zaynie, what big penis you have,"she smirked, i smiled as she put me in her mouth.

::

Yes, yes, yes. I like this chapter.

Anyways yesterday was my birthday YAAAY! I'm finally 15, 🎈but I was like why the hell not update ya know.

Ochuko's tryna get Zayn to open up (literally😏😉) and Zayn might just come around.

What do y'all think of this chapter??

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

☀️Black Sunshine☀️