VI. almost car sex & run aways

(**WARNING DISTURBING SHIT IS FINNA HAPPEN && NOT GOOD DISTURBING LIKE OOOH I'M HORNY NOW DISTURBING; LIKE NASTY SHIT I WANNA PUKE MY SOUL UP DISTURBING I'M SORRY FAM)

(May cause triggers if any of these things have happened to you I'm so sorry fr fr once again I'm so sorry I hate doing this)

AUTHOR

"l'M sorry z, i didn't mean to embarrass you babe,"koko snickered in the back seat with zayn's boner still waving high and mighty.

ochuko couldn't help,but stare at his length all out there her hands stayed nicely rested in between her thighs staring intensely at his massive boner and flawless paki-brit features.

her mind clouded with dirty thoughts and her hormones on a ten since she hadn't had good dick in a while, she did the best thing for the both of them.

zayn not paying attention because he was too busy playing mad while staring out the window ochuko floated get hand over to zayn's still hardened member being to palm him once again.

zayn only jumped slightly this time staring at ochuko wide eyed, but soon fell into her trap enjoying the feeling of her soft hand rubbing against his member.

his head fell back his eyes soon joining him as he softly moved his hips around her palm.

ochuko had now moved closer to zayn only slightly smirking as she bite down on her bottom lip.

wanting to move as fast as possible koko pulled up close to zayn whispering a quick "lay down,babe,"smirking lightly after nibbling on his ear his soft moans echoing after koko peeled his shirt off.

he eagerly laid down as ochuko moved her hand slithering ontop of zayn's bare chest placing tough hickies on his bare neck.

"fuck you smell so good,z,"ochuko mumbled against his neck.

zayn's breath hitched as her grabbed ochuko's wrists which at the time where wondering his body.

flashbacks of his father violating him mumbling those same words to him as he tortured and raped him flashed through his head tears close to falling.

ochuko of course noticed not understanding not knowing why the beautiful paki-brit boy on the verge of tears she wiped the from his faced only saying,"calm down i don't bite."

her hands sliding down his toned, tatted body, nibbling on his left ear making him gasp in sudden fear and pleasure.

w-what a-are y-you d-doing?", he nervously asked again gripping her wrists and holding onto it tightly.

"just relax",she mumbled planting soft, sweet kisses onto his neck once more.

the car was silent except the sound of the fake blonde haired boys heart and heavy breathing along with ochuko's soft kisses being placed onto him in a careful manner.

"zayn i'm not going to hurt you",she stopped kissing him looking him in the eyes his heart continued to beat at a fast paste.