XIV. shut yo cute ass up

uuuuugggghhh i've be procrastinating this because i didn't know how to end it, sooooo yeah.

but without further ado please enjoy the last chapter of CLIMAX.

AUTHOR

*ONE YEAR LATER*

"YOU GOOD,"miko laughed as ochuko got up from falling off the ladder.

ochuko mean mugged her, her nose flaring with anger as miko continued to laugh at her friend who'd almost fell.

"your a pile of dog shit ya know,"ochuko growled.

miko was about to make a cocky response, but once she noticed zayn she stayed silent waiting to watch how this would play out.

he snuck up behind ochuko catching her smoothly as she fell just as he had done when they first met.

"i was wondering and forgive me if i'm over-stepping my boundaries, but could i take you out in a date and maybe partake in sexual relations later on at my place,"he smirked pulling her upright.

  she blinked wildly at zayn he'd never spoken to her in such a way she was intrigued by this new side of him.

"well, why don't we just skip the meal and get right down to it,"she cheesed.

he only grinned taking a moment to look at the flowers in his hands.

"yeh. i don't think so princess,"he said pulling her in and planting a kiss behind her ear.

ochuko got giggly at the feeling of that, he felt great. maybe he did this on purpose, but he now gave her a sense of peace and joy. it was peculiar because she was so use to feeling fear and confusion from zayn, but she liked it she liked to see his smile not because of her, but because slow but surely zayn was becoming his own person.

yes, he still had nightmares and episodes, but now ochuko knew how to help him if he couldn't calm down. she always found peace in chaotic things, sure zayn has scared her at first, but now she began to mold herself a different way making she her form was comfortable for her and zayn.

she whined weakly at zayn's words"i promise it'll be worth you while babygirl,"he whispered squeezing her.

ochuko smiled"okay zaynie,"she replied sweetly.

letting go of him and taking the flowers he'd gotten her."their beautiful,"she cheesed.

he had gotten her bright red poppy's since those were her favorite "eh their not that great,"he smirked grabbing his bottom lip with his teeth.

ochuko smacked her lips "not that great? "nigga what wrong with you, these are gorgeous,"ochuko spoke.

"nah, i've seen something way better than these silly flowers,"zayn said grabbing her hand gently pulling her outside.

"wait i didn't get to tell miko bye,"ochuko frowned.

"hurry up then princess i have a surprise for you,"zayn smiled.

ochuko nodded excited about whatever surprise zayn had for her and went back inside to grab her things and tell her best friend goodbye.

"i'm going now to get me some summertime dick,"ochuko joked rushing to grab her things.

miko scrubched up her face"you so sicking,"she frowned.

"thank you,"she smirked winking as she walked out the store with her things.