XII. hospitals & new beginnings???

AUTHOR

"YOU fuckin dumb,"miko scowled as she sat in the hospital chair next to ochuko.

"wow thanks best friend,"ochuko mumbled still not completely able to open her mouth.

"i told you i fucking told you he was no good, but you don't listen and now you've got people worried about you because you wanted to be a hoe and just leave zayn instead of trying to help him,"miko nagged.

"ok look nigga i was almost dead they just brought me back and you already acting like someone's mum,"ochuko's voice was froggy and not completely understandable and when she tried to laugh it hurt so much she quickly ended it.

"that's exactly why i'm nagging, he almost killed you ochuko,"miko explained tears coming to her eyes as she thought of life without her best friend.

"miko please don't cry i'm sorry,"ochuko said shakingly
reaching for her best friend's hand which miko softly took not wanting to hurt her.

ochuko's parents came back into the room quietly not wanting to disturb their moment though they did.

"i see your awake,"he mother smiled placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"hi mum, hi dad,"ochuko's weakly smiled.

she was happy to see almost all the people she loved all together even if it was for a bad reason.

"hi love,"her mom smiled.

"hello baby girl,"her father softly muttered trying to keep himself from tears.

•••

"COCO,"zayn's scream echoes through the hospital frightening many of the patients,staff, snd visitors.

"sir quiet your voice,"one of the nurses said.

he complied going to the nurses desk to ask where ochuko's room was.

"where ochuko abu,"he abruptly questioned.

"sir i need to see your id before you can know where anyone's room is at,"the nurse replied.

zayn huffed pulling his wallet out and searching for his if quickly handing it to her once he found it.

she scan it printing out a sticker paper copy for him to put on his clothes.

"she in room A136,"she said handing him his id and sticker id.

zayn nodded walking quickly to her room.

"my poor baby what did he do to,"ochuko's mother cried holding her hands in front of her face.

she had tried her best to hold back her tears, but seeing her baby girl in such a way hurt her in a unimaginable way.

"oh, mama i'm okay now i promise,"ochuko's weakly smiled.

"ochuko,"zayn's voice interrupted their conversation, though ochuko hadn't cared.