Chapter 46

AN: THIS BOOK WON FIRST PLACE IN THE CHAOS AWARDS!!!! Damn.

Also: NEW COVER!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Jaycee's P.O.V:

I woke up with such a horrible nightmare in mind. I dreamed that Alexis left me because I could almost swear I heard her say 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' in one sentence; but I guess that's what nightmares do. They conjure up your worst fears and throw them in your head to be played like a movie while you sleep.

I woke up to the sound of Aaron and Ashton snoring like a marching band. Holy hell do these two ever sleep like normal people. Like you can't talk funny and sleep funny; just choose one!

Wait. Do I snore?

Will I keep waking up Alexis in the middle of the night with my snores?

Damn I need to get that fixed.

Wait. It's not like she's going to leave me because of that.

Right?

Right??

Damn I need to cool down. If she loved me for real, she wouldn't care that I look like Shrek's long lost twin.

I know she does though, especially after she said it yesterday. I don't know why, I feel like she's saying it to me for the last time.

No, I don't think she'll do that to me. I don't think she could be that mean. She'll never break my heart like that. At least I don't think she will. She's my angel. My first love; and last. She won't leave without telling me... right?

Nah.

She loves me too much; I think.

And I'm so in love with her I'd even consider being friends with Jace.

Crap.

I'm catching feels.

What is this girl doing to me.

She has taken over my mind. Every inch of it. Her face is always the last thing I see before I sleep and the first after I wake up.

I can't make a decision without thinking of how it may affect her. Everything she does drives me crazy! She could call me an idiot and I'd be swooning. I quit smoking because of her. I quit my 'bad boy' full time job just for her. Hell I'd even die for this girl. I'd give my whole world for her just to see her smile. And one day, very very soon, she'll be my wife; Mrs. Royce.

Wait.

Ew.

That's my mother.

Oh well. Mrs. Pierce-Royce.

Dr. Royce.

Mrs. She's Got My Heart.

Mrs. Everything In The World For Me.

Mrs. My One and True Love.