Chapter 37

AN: GUYS!!!! I won "Best Author" in People's Choice something!!!! WHAT?!!? Thank you soooo much to those who voted😭😭😭😭😭😭
________________________________

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

The clock was ticking and I couldn't even move a muscle to try and stop it! I cannot believe that my own flesh and blood are thinking about hurting my parents!

I heard screeching tires from the distance and I started to panic! Who was that?! Are the leaving me here alone?! I tried setting myself free but there was definitely no use.

I started look around the room, and thank the Lord that the chair had wheels on it because it gave me some sort of mobility.

I slid myself to the left side of the room trying to fine something that I could use to untie these ropes.

Beep

Beep

Beep

I couldn't open any of the drawers with my legs, so I stopped fidgeting, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and started thinking happy thoughts.

Jaycee.

Mom.

Dad.

Brenda.

Sabrina.

Aaron.

Ashton.

Jace.

I took on more deep breath, and with one powerful and pull, I broke free from the rope. It left such an ugly scar on my wrist.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I looked back at the screen and the timer is still counting down to the eminent doom of my family. I decided to mute the volume so I can focus more. I went to open the door, but as usual, it was locked and it was awfully quiet outside. A little more than usual.

Something doesn't feel right. It never did, but I mean, now it's worse.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

What on earth is that sound? I thought I muted the beeping sound.

Beep.

Beep.

Wait. That isn't coming from the screen. It sounds like it's coming from inside the room. My heart dropped to my damn ankles. What?! What the hell is going on??

I started panicking, and started rummaging through the desks and drawers around the screens but found nothing. I looked under the desk and outside the door(through the peephole) and still found nothing. Out of complete and utter frustration, I slammed my hands down on the board and the beeping sound - surprisingly - stopped. Not only did the slamming stop the beeping, but it opened up a video of some sort.

Without touching anything, the screen showed a video of someone. After a few more seconds, I came to the conclusion that the person on the video was CJ.

What the hell did he want now??

He looked broken and battered up. There were black bags under his eyes, his eyeballs were bloodshot; he looked like crap. Basically.