Love me till eternity - Book I

*Thank you for choosing this book*

"Love me till eternity"

by : scarletjones123

**This Book is work of Fiction. Copyright ©2017. All rights reserved**

  ♥ So proud & happy to have you all like my extended family! Thank you for always being there🙏🏻  

Warning : This book contains  strong & Mature language in few stories

but

you can directly go for Book - I, VII, X, XII, XIII, XIV, XVII if you are not comfortable with strong and mature content. Hope you will enjoy all the stories and show your great love and support by your precious votes & comments.

------------

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."  

****

"Oh honey. please color this tomato. I will give you your favorite chocolate after finishing this." I tried to bribe little Naisha.

"Nah na...I want to play" 

"Naisha, no playing, sit here. We'll play after colouring this tomato. Ok" I said in pulling her when she tried to escape.

Naisha shook her head, "I am hungry teacher, I wanna eat now" she pouts

"Naisha first colour this. See the tomato is too hungry, let's feed him red color."

She laughs in her cute childish way, "how can be tomato feel hungry?" she said the obvious, still giggling on my words.

"yess it is hungry. now let's color it fast." I encouraged her.

She took oil pastel red chalk in her tiny hand which I was holding for her and started colouring the drawing of tomato.

finally she is coloring it. I sighed in relief. This girl is really very naughty and stubborn but I love her. She is only 3 years old. Yesterday, she had got admitted in my drawing class.

I run this 'Drishti's Drawing Classes'. I feel so proud that I decided to open this class; I don't even realize how my day goes with all these kids who are learning drawing skills under my guidance. I teach them, play with them.

I was always passionate about drawing since my school days. I won so many prizes in drawing competitions in school days. And now I am successfully running my drawing class. Yesterday I got 4 admissions and now there are total 51 students in my class. It's time to celebrate this achievement. I turned to Lara,

"Lara, let's celebrate tonight; our class got 51 admissions in total. What say?" I said in excitement.

Lara is my neighbour and my friend. She works here with me. I pay her monthly remunerations.

"I would have love to but today is Sam's birthday and I gotta go with him after class is over. Can we celebrate tomorrow?"

"Ohh. it's okay. yeah we can celebrate tomorrow." I smiled. "I can celebrate with my mom-dad. I will take double cheese pizza home." I thought.

After class got over; Sam came on bike to pick up his girl. Lara bid her bye to me and went. I watched them. Sam hugged Lara and kissed her lips before he drove off with her. I felt happy for them and sad for me as usual.

-----------

"Mom, I can't come home right now. You know it very well then why I are you insisting me." I said irately.

"Bachcha (Baby) please come. They came from Nashik just to see you. Please come. Don't make it hard for us. We will be very embarrassed if we had to say that our daughter can't come to see them. " she pleaded. She knows very well that I can't stand at her pleading.

"Can't they just take appointment before coming to see me. Fine ! I am coming within 15 minutes."

"Thank you sweetie. I am waiting, come fast" she exclaimed. I ended the call and put down my mobile in my purse.

"Lara please take care of the class, I gotta go home urgently. That Nashik Boy and his parents came to see me."

"Ohh No problem. I will handle. You go and yeah, Best of luck to you" she smiled showing her thumps up. I smiled back and muttered my thank you before leaving to my home.

-----------

I wore lavender saree as my mom insisted me to wear it. I was not in mood at all to see that so called boy and his parents. I hate such girl seeing programs, the arrogant snobbish attitudes of boy and his family. In my case, I had always very bad experience of such programs and I hate it. I wanted to run off from my own house because my mom-dad are very persistent to get me married in educated and well established family.

I brought tea and snacks and served them faking my smile. They ate with gusto all the time flattering their son, their two story house, car blah blah blah. I was getting bored now. I yawned in front of them; my mom watched me yawing and scolded with her eyes. I rolled my eyes. Rahul was the name of the boy. He was tall and handsome. But the expressions on his face were hard to read.

"I guess I liked you. I have already read your bio-data. I would like to suggest you that you shouldn't continue your class after our marriage. You can do MBA even after marriage; you are allowed to take job in multinational company. This way we both can earn a lot and make properties in near future."

There he said it. I knew it. They think this marriage is another source of income to make properties for their family. Thanks for saying this greedy man. Now get off my house.

to be continued............

*Remember to vote, comment & share this book with your friends*

LOVE, XOXO!!