Chapter 14

Last chapter guys. Please enjoy this and I hope you liked my book also.

Her blonde hair twirled around her finger, her tumping foot creating a light tapping sound that echoed in the silent room. Her bum lay flat on the piano stool a sigh escaping her thin lips.

"What are we going to do?" The same red dressed lady sat beside her, gazing at her daughter like figure. 'I don't know honestly. These people are different." She fazed the older women "Different from those two" Emi sighed once again.

"All humans are pigs. Look what they did to us" She growled the paintings that surrounded them shouted in agreement.

"They treated me like their own....even loved me" A small crept up her face at the thought of Tamaki's confession.

"Only because you resemble them. Try to look like us" The blue puppet spat at the young girl. Emi glared "It's true and you know it" The red lady's voice softened. Tears erupted from Emi, her head shaking "I know but I can't help it. I just want friends" She cried.

"We're always here for you...always" The artworks whispered before fading back into their original form. "I want daddy (her actual dad you pervs)" Her arms folded to cover her heartbroken face.

"All I want is to be normal. To be like them" She whispered staring at her picture frame that she had dragged out from her room. It is wiped clean from dust and cobwebs. "IT'S ALL HIS FAULT" she shouted throwing a small frame that sat on top of the black, grand piano.

She scooted back, glancing down at the old white and black keys that desperately wanted her attention. Tears pricked her eyes as she remembered her duet with Tamaki. How his eyes brightened when watched her play her heart out, and the smile he always gave her for no reason.

Gently her hands sank and began playing a melody that was made for her by her very own creator. The gentle music filling the air as the painting returned to life to hear her play. (Song below. There is singing so it's your choice. I know songs in a book are lame but this is crucial for this fanfic. Thank you)

'Welcome to my world that's painted with sadness
There's no light of sun and you can't hear any sound at all
Here I'm waiting silently for you, father
Why were you so cruel, why'd you leave Emi alone?'

Her melodic voice rang with each key of the piano, her ears twitching at the sound of the squeaking door opening from the entrance. Whispers that the intruders have arrived left her unfocused.

'Please take me away, I desperately promise to be a good girl, to be worthy of your love
I don't need the paint books, the dolls, and the dresses,
Just tell me, why you've left your pictures and gone?'

The sound of footsteps heading her direction filled her belly with nervousness. "Emi?" Haruhi whispered. Emi stood up, allowing the paintings to continue her melody on the piano. Carefully she walked to the seven members, her hands pulling a small red rose that Haruhi had given her.

'Who are you, stranger with a red rose in your hand
I liked you at first sight, I wanna be your friend, Hey! Let's play
I've never asked for this place that's called my home,
But hope, you will be staying with me until the end'

Haruhi's eyes soften at the blonde her eyes breaking away from her piercing blue ones. Emi moved towards Tamaki, who gazed at her with the same emotion he always gave her.