Chapter 13

Tamaki awaited Emi's answer his heart filling with hope, "I-I can't" She whispered jumping up. Without a second glance, she raced out the room and out the school. It was already the end of the day, so it didn't matter if she left.

"What was that about" Hikaru walked up to the dumbfounded blonde. "I-I don't know" he whispered feeling the tears build up and a burning pain in his chest.

"It's the end of the day. Come on let's follow her" Hikaru placed a comforting hand on the blond's shoulder. Tamaki reluctantly nodded his head wanting to chase after the girl he had just confessed to.

"I feel like we should just give her space" Haruhi suggested stepping up towards the duo. "No, we need to help Tamaki. Don't you want whats good for him" Hikaru flashed his puppy dog eyes.

The brunette averted her eyes to the ground "Yeah I do" She finally muttered receiving hoots of excitement. "Alright host, let's bounce" Honey giggled loudly from Mori's shoulder.

The host quickly ran out the school following after Emi's trail. "I see her" Kaoru whispered from behind a bush.

The blonde who was currently being stalked was unaware of the host club trailing behind. Her mind was occupied with thoughts and nightmares from the past that still haunted her to this day.

Tears threatened to fall, but she managed to hold in her emotions. "I just wanna go home" She whispered sighing when spotted the broken down museum.

"Finally" She lightly smiled memories bringing up in her mind. The host cast confused glances at the massive building. Whispers of why she was going here erupted from them.

"Let's move" Tamaki whispered realising the blonde female has already stepped into the old building.

Emi disappeared into the tunnels of hallways allowing the host to search around. "Where are we?" Kaoru asked his eyed wondering about the worn out paintings and sculptures.

"Isn't this the museum that was built back in the 90s" Haruhi questions tilted her head at the torn picture. "Let's keep moving" Hikaru confirmed. Honey nodded in agreement "Yes, please I'm getting the chills."

They continued forward, eyeing the torn frames that littered the stone wall. "Why would she come to a place like this?" Tamaki murmured.

"I wonder too" Haruhi shook her head in agreement with the blond.

~~~~~~

Emi lay stomach up listening to the whispers from the painting around her. Her eyes closed with despair, shutting the voices from her head.

'Intruders' 'Intruders' 'Intruders'

Her blue eyes quickly shot open. "Intruder?" Her head spun with nervousness "Where are they" Emi's teeth grit with a slight fire in her eyes.

'East hall' The red picture frame pointed in the correct direction. Emi nodded using her small legs to take off in towards the east wings. Many prized artifacts were whispering words of encouragement to the blonde female.

"Did you hear that" Honey whimpered his face pressed against Mori's fluff of hair. "It's like the museum is coming to life" Hikaru mumble, flinching as the eyes of a painting followed their every move.

The clanging of metal shook them to a bone as they hauled into a small room. "This is just like a horror game" Kaoru shivered, gripping his twins forearms. "Look guys" Haruhi called quietly, gazing at the makeshift bedroom that made up the room.

"Is this where Emi sleeps?" Tamaki walked ahead, crouching down to pick up the dirty Ouran High School uniform. "It can't be-" "Tamaki come look at this" Hikaru called drawing the other members towards over to him.

Their eyes widened at what was exposed to them. The destroyed gold frame canvas that had tears where the picture should be. Beneath read the words 'Emiko' The host gasp in shock. "This can't be right." Tamaki's head shook "She was at school and ate. She can't be a painting" His heart sank at the realization that has dawned on them.

"You just couldn't stay away" The familiar voice of the blonde echoed in their ears. "It would have been just fine if you weren't nosy..l-like them" Her voiced cracks, the steel knife shaking within her palms.

"Emi" Haruhi held up her hands taking careful steps to the unstable girl. "NO" She shouted paintings clashing to the ground from down the halls. Fresh tears streamed down her "I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to do what I had to do with them" She sobbed.

"W-what? To w-who" Honey whispered gripping tightly onto Mori.

"I thought they were my friends but-but they tried to leave" Emi laughed insanely ignoring his question. "I-I couldn't let them, they promised to stay with me forever" She growled a dangerous glint shining in her eye.

"They tried to get rid of me, but I got them first" A wicked grin formed on her lips "E-Emi this isn't you," Tamaki whispered trying to reach towards the girl he came to love. "Oh, but it is" She cried pointing the sharp weapon towards her lover.

"Just let us go Emi, and we'll forget everything" Haruhi begged her soft brown eyes were watering. Emi softens "You're my weakness Haru. You remind me too much of her." Emi giggled tears blocking her vision. "But I'm sorry, I can't let you leave." She glanced up, and in a matter of minutes, she speeds towards them with the knife outstretched.

The host screamed and scattered out the room barely missing Emi's swinging stabs. "EMI, PLEASE STOP DON'T DO THIS" Tamaki yelled as she ran the group following behind him.

"I'm sorry" She kept repeating tears streaming faster down her cheeks, suddenly she fell to the ground gripping her chest. Pictures ripped from their canvases all heading towards the host. "Get out before they get you!" Her hand reached towards them before dropping.

The host didn't take a second before dashing out the haunted museum. They scurried back tp the school all panting when they reached the pink buildings. "What are we going to do?" Kaoru wheezed latching on to his twin.

"The only thing we can do."

~~~~

"You do know they are planning to return" The lady in red spoke to the heartbroken girl that gazed into the distance. Her blonde hair sprawled on the piano top with a solemn expression on her face.

"Yes, I know."

Wow, guys only one more chapter for its officially over. I'm so happy that I decided to finish what I had started two years ago. Stay tuned for the last chapter.