Chapter 12

Hiya peeps, I'm back at it with a new chappie. I hope you like it so far, more exciting things are yet to come.

~~~~~~

"You know what I noticed," Hikaru stated breaking the silenced. Kaoru gazed up at his twin "And what's that?" He asked.

Hikaru plastered an evil smirk on his face "We've been to Haruhi's house but never to Emi's. Now that I mention is, I don't think she's ever talked about where she lives." He stated boredly.

The blonde female stood still, her body tense with fear. Tamaki who eavesdropped on their conversation spoke up "Yes, even I have been wondering where my dear Emi lives" He twirled dramatically.

Emi's breath was uneven as she calmly pulled up a fake mask to cover her anxiety. "Emi can we come over" Hikaru batted his eyelashes, expecting a yes from the usually submissive girl.

The host silenced to listen for her response. Emi gently set the teacup tray down on the coffee table "No" She stated firmly.

The host gasped at her response sharing whispers and confusion around the room. "Hold on, I don't think I heard you right. Was that a no?" Tamaki walked forward and pretended to clean out his ears.

"Yes," She stared dead into his purple eyes. "But..but Emi. You never said no" Tamaki cried, dropping to his knees.

"Guys leave her alone and respect her privacy" Haruhi stepped him, flashing a smile at the shaken blonde.

"Yeah, guys" Honey smiled from atop of Mori's shoulders. "Come on Emi. Just tell us" Hikaru pressed on, staking long strides over to her.

The blonde shook her head, "NO" She glared sending chills down the host's backs. "Really, not even a p-" Hikaru's smug smirk was wiped off when she stormed away from him.

"I said no, now let it go!" She sneered and slammed the door shut off the music room. The host stared astonished at her odd behaviour, casting confused glances.

"You guys shouldn't have pressed her like that. She's already been through enough" Haruhi broke the silence. "Maybe we did go too far" Kaoru admitted guiltily.

"No kidding" Honey muttered crossing his arm angrily. "But aren't you guys at least a bit curious about where she lives," Hikaru questioned.

The group looked away slightly nodding in agreement. "Ok, it's official. After school, we are going to find out where Emi lives" Tamaki pressed his fist against his palm.

"Are you su-?" "Yes now it's settled, when Emi leaves today, we go" Tamaki plans, receiving nods from the others.

Haruhi sighed knowing full well that this will backfire but nonetheless agreed due to her curiosity. "Let's do this" Tamaki smiled widely.

~ ~ ~ ~

Emi stared at the sky her mind clouding to the back of her thoughts. She sighed reaching out to the sky to gaze at her pale skin that was slowly growing whiter. "Everyday I'm disappearing" She wiped a lone tear that slide down her face.

"It's all their fault" She sat up, referring to her previous friends from long ago. "Why can't I be normal" Her voice cracked as she thought back to her past life.

Silent tears rolled down her cheeks, a slight tune ringing in her head. She hummed along with the tears falling endlessly now. The bell rang signaling the time for class, but Emi ignored the warning and carried on her walk to the music room.

She walked to the back of the room where the grand piano stood, a smile graced her lip. She quietly sat down her fingers hovering over the delicate keys.

"It's been too long" She whispered pressing down on the white and black keys, playing a familiar melody. (Play song above)

The sound of her tune filled the room, the song echoing out the room. A blond head peeped in quietly expecting to find the place empty only to discover Emi playing the piano.

Tears trailed down her face as she ignored what's around her and focused on her feelings and thoughts. Tamaki who was mesmerized by her playing walking towards her, forgetting about whatever he had come in the room for.

Quietly he sat beside her on the bench, his fingers grasping the keys and playing along with her. The blonde's eyes quickly shot open and faced towards the purpled eyed blonde.

He smiled gratefully at her, playing some of the lower keys. A small smile is what she returned before going back to her music. Tiptoeing where unhead to their ears as the rest of the host snuck into the room to hear the two play.

Haruhi tilted her head as the two blondes shared a moment, before shaking her head and smiling. 'She deserves this' The brunette thought.

Emi suddenly took over playing quickly and softly. Tamaki sat back watching her in amazement as she played with all her might.

Tears streamed harder down her face, the thoughts of her younger life filling her brain. She gradually got louder her fingers slamming on the keys as a sign of her emotions falling apart.

She desperately wanted to hide away, but the feel of the music stopped her. She wailed tears dripping down on the keys, moistening her fingers as they passed the spots. Her eyes closed and thoughts of her previous friends entered her dreams, she shook her head wanting to clear them away.

As her emotional breakdown came to an end, Tamaki ended the song with whatever he had picked up from her previously.

Emi ignored the clapping from behind her instead of bringing her knees to her chest and sobbing. She felt a warm embrace around her, but instead of it comforting her, she pushed them away.

"Why do you push me away?" Tamaki asked his voice gentle and soothing. Emi sniffled, feeling him tug her blonde locks behind her ear. "Because all I do is hurt people" She answered slowly.

"You haven't hurt me" He whispered pulling her to his chest. The hosts smiled at the duo, enjoying how they got along.

"But I will" She cried, gripping onto his shirt staining it with her tears. "You can never hurt me" He caressed her cheek.

She leaned into his warmth "I wish it were like that" She turned away, dropping her arms. Suddenly a mighty hand gripped her face and forced her to face the blonde, but instead of meeting his gaze she felt soft lips pressed against hers.

"I love you Emiko."

Wow, I think I cried writing this...Wait or is it the chilli my mom is cooking. No like legit, as I was writing this I was squinting the whole time due to my mom cutting chili and cooking. My eyes are on fireeee!!!!!!! Mexican mom problems... Anyway, pray for meh.