Chapter 8

Tamaki's out of breath word rung in Emi's ears. Her face changed from a small blush to covering her whole face.

"Does it look bad" She muttered looking down embarrassingly. Tamaki shook his head furiously "No you look really...nice" He blush deepened.

He cleared his throat "Shall we get going" he held out a hand to her, she shyly took his hand in hers.

She walked back awkwardly to the others where they gaped at her. "Wow Emi you look beautiful...right Takashi" Honey smiled brightly from Mori's shoulders.

The tall guy's eyes scanned over her before nodding and making a grunting sound, that signalled he meant yes.

"They did do a good job right Kaoru" Hikaru walked around me while Kaoru awkwardly blushed and nodded.

"DON'T stare!" Tamaki pushed Hikaru away from the blushing Emi. "Hey, Emi" Haruhi walked up to her, still in the boys uniform.

She smiled at her "Wanna sit" The brunette asked. Emi nodded, and they sat on a blanket that was under a shady umbrella.

They watched as the rest of the boys played around with their customers...besides Kyoya of course.

"So tell me more about yourself Emi" Haruhi tried to strike up a conversation. Emi nodded slightly thinking of ways how to bend the truth a bit.

"Um, it was father and me from the beginning" Her mind wondering back to when she was first created. "What about your mom?" Haruhi pryed.

Kyoya quietly eavesdropped on the females conversation, writing information down in his black book.

"Um, I d-don't really remember her" She looked away hoping the girl believes her blatant lie. "I understand.....my mom died a few years ago" Haruhi smiled weakly.

"I'm very sorry" Emi smiled genuinely at her. "Nah it's cool" She chuckled. "Anyway, where do you live Em? I remember you telling somewhere by the 'rich people'" She tried to change the topic.

Now Kyoya's interest was sufficiently peaked. "..ok...Um is it cool that I don't mention that" Emi couldn't meet Haruhi's curious eyes.

She nodded understandingly "Ok you don't have to tell me now" She smiled "I'm gonna go catch some crabs with Honey-sempai" She waved goodbye before running off.

Emi was now sitting alone with the dark lord. "So Emi.." His deep voice was aware of suspicion, "Why don't you tell Haruhi where you live?" He smirked.

"I-I just don't want to" Emi muttered before standing up. "I'm going for a walk" She quickly trotted over the rocks.

"What's wrong Kyoya?" Tamaki asked him, and the twins walked over to him. Kyoya narrowed his eyes at Emi's retreating form..."There's something not right about her."

~~~~~~~~

Emi sat on the edge of the cliff staring off at the beautiful ocean. "She would have loved this" she whispered to no one.

"Look what we have here" A rough voice followed by two different chuckled rung through her ears. Her head swung around to face three older smirking males.

Her eyes widened "I don't w-want trouble" Emi's voice trembled with slight fear and worry.

'Should I call for help or try to do to figure this out on my own.'

"Sorry girly but all we are looking for is trouble" The lead one smirked at her while licking his chapped lips.

'Even if I call for help, I'm too far to for them to hear me.'

"Now be still and quiet for me ok" He motioned for the other to grab hold of the thrashing Emi. Her screamed echoed out her lips, before ringing in the air.

Back with the other host Tamaki still sat with Kyoya and the Twins. His head spun "My daddy senses are tingly" He shouted.

"Please don't say that ever again" Kyoya mumbled. Tamaki shook his head ignoring the raven. "No I'm serious, something is wrong" His head perked up to scan the host club members.

He noticed one mission "Where is E-" He was interrupting by Haruhi running as quick as she could over to them.

"G-guys I-I h-heard E-Emi yelling for h-help" She panted out of breath while pointing towards the rocks. Tamaki was the first to take off running, and soon it was all of the host club taking off right behind him.

'I'm coming Emi."

"Leave me a-alone.." Part of her speech was cut-off by the lead guy holding her by the throat. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet" He sneered in her face, the smell of alcohol reeking out his mouth.

"P-please" She choked squirming to try and get out from his hold.

"Not going to happen until I get my fun" He chuckled and began pulling up her bikini top. Memories of her past flashed in her ears, drawing more tears to fall down her face. She didn't want this to happen again.

"Stop right there you perv!" A familiar voice shouted from behind them. Emi moved to give a look of relief at the host club.

"Put her down!" Honey yelled with a glaring Mori below him. "Ok then" The guy smirked before hanging Emi over the cliff.

"Don't do it" Haruhi's tried to reach towards the frightened girl, but before she could reach her, the guy let go of Emi's throat.

Her screams rung in their ears as she plunged into the ocean. The host club took care of the men while Tamaki dived into the sea after the girl.

"EMI!!!"

Sorry I left you guys on a cliffhanger. Stay tuned to see what happens next.

Gosh, why was I so cruel. Leaving people on cliffhangers. Anyway thanks for lasting this long!