Chapter 7

The one on the right is Emi's bathing suit. If you guys don't know your left or rights, it's the white one. :p

The class was over before Emi knew it. She yawned stretching her arms in a V form. "Finally" She breathed out.

"Hey Emi, let's go already" She whipped her head at Tamaki. He was frantically waving his arm with a stoic Kyoya standing next to him.

Emiko shook her head in amusement before stepping over to the pair. Smiling, she waved at them "Hey guys!".

"Come on lets goooo" Tamaki whined pulling on both Emi's and Kyoya's arm. "Ok Ok" She giggled as the dark lord just sighed.

Tamaki dragged them through hallways and up flights of stars before they made it to the music/club room.

"The king has arrived" Tamaki shouted. The other host club members shook their heads in amusement at his outburst.

"Hey, Emi" Haruhi smiled as she walked up to up the blonde-haired girl. "Hello Haruhi" Emi returned the gentle smile.

"Did the guys tell you?" She asked. Emi tilted her head in confusion "Tell me what?" She responded.

Haruhi sighed "Of course they didn't tell you....we're going to the beach today" She smiled weakly as if she didn't want to go.

"Do you not want to go?" Emi looked up at the taller girl.

"Not really, field trips with the host club don't always end well" She chuckled nervously, imagining the time they went to the pools.

"I see..." She trailed on. "Don't worry I bet this one will be great!" She smiled softly.

"Yeah, maybe it will" Haruhi gave Emi a closed-eyed smile before getting interrupted by Tamaki. "Ok host! Fall out!" He clapped his hands while strutting out the room.

The rest of the host club followed behind him, Emi and Haruhi filed out the door last. After a short walk, they walked to find a limo waiting for them.

"Was this here the whole time?" Emi asked. Haruhi shook her head "Don't ask, it'll just be more confusing.

Emi nodded in understanding, waiting her turn to enter the limo. Once even was in the car they drove off at top speed.

*Time Skip*

Everyone jumped out the limo and onto the sandy beach. "Wow it's so beautiful" Emi stared wide-eyed at the mass of blue water.

"You act like you never been to the beach before" Hikaru joked as his brother chuckled beside him.

Emi looked away "I never have" The host club stared wide-eyed at the short host. "Really how come," Tamaki asked pushing the others out his way to reach her.

"I wasn't allowed to" She whispered remembering the times of being trapped in her home. "What do you mean"

"I just couldn't" She looked up at him with watery eyes. His eyes softened "Ok" He smiled holding her hand. "Let's have extra fun since it's your first time" His eyes twinkled.

She and the others chuckled at his childish behaviour. Emi nodded letting him drag her over to the dressing/bathrooms.

"Hikaru, Kaoru change her up. Haruhi is okay since Kyoya invited some guest." The twins nodded before pushing her into the curtained off area.

About a dozen maids were in their flashing different bikinis and swimsuits in Emi's face. Her head spun with confusion until her eyes flashed to a cute bikini. The white ruffles on both the top and bottom suited her perfectly.

"C-can I try t-that one?" She asked shyly fiddling with her thumbs. The maids all blushed and hurried off to bring the short girl her preferred bikini.

"Here you go, miss" A black haired maid bowed to her before handing Emi the bikini. "Thanks" She smiled cutely and turned to change.

Once in the bikini, she stared at her reflection. "Wow, you really cute" One of the maids smiled at her.

Emi blushed and thanked her softly. She took a deep before opening the curtains to the outside world.

Her blushed remained on her face when she noticed Tamaki waiting for her. His face flushed to a dark colour when he took a look at her.

"Wow"